Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:35:04 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR MX
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: RHR MX  ( 1402 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : July 02, 2010, 10:55:31 am »

Riders Helping Riders is sponsoring their round of the Summer MX series on August 1, 2010 at Racetown 395. All the clubs are pitching in to run this event. We need a few volunteers to come out and help. Probably be flagging somewhere on the course, or if you want to do something specific contact Sheri and she will get it done. Please make an effort to come out and help with this worthwhile cause, that hopefully none of us will ever need, but its nice to know its there, "just in case".

Let me know if you can make it.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : July 04, 2010, 11:21:32 am »

Would love to go and help out, but will be on vacation that week  :(

Sorry

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #2 : July 06, 2010, 07:47:45 am »

Looks like I'll be able to come help out....do you have the specifics yet?

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #3 : July 06, 2010, 09:55:04 am »

Not yet, will let you know, response has been poor and turnouts low.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : July 11, 2010, 01:18:45 pm »

Megan,
Contact Sheri on the D37 board for the details, I"m sure if you just show up Sunday morning they will be quite happy for the help. I think I'm going to put a KM trip together for that weekend, Pam is at the lake so I'm free. It's too damn hot in Adelanto for me.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #5 : July 11, 2010, 07:08:15 pm »

I think I'm going to put a KM trip together for that weekend, Pam is at the lake so I'm free. It's too damn hot in Adelanto for me.

Just got back a few hours ago, GREAT TRIP to say the least.  6 riders, several soil samples, no one got hurt or broke down. Weather was nice, a little warm but rained several times to make things nice. The 2 kids on 110's made some really nice rides and look like they want to go back.
Hope things are as nice for your trip

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #6 : August 02, 2010, 01:32:22 pm »

At first thought of working a MX event in August at Racetown was not a pleasent thought.
But after it was all done I had a good time. I was asked to run the start and had plenty of help from Rovers and Desert MC. The weather was nice until about 1:00 then it got warm which did make for a long day. Most if not all the district clubs were in attendance either racing or flagging. Having not been to a MX for a while made for a good time, those guys can really fly.
Total number of entries was at 167.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : August 03, 2010, 08:16:33 am »

At first thought of working a MX event in August at Racetown was not a pleasent thought.
But after it was all done I had a good time. I was asked to run the start and had plenty of help from Rovers and Desert MC. The weather was nice until about 1:00 then it got warm which did make for a long day. Most if not all the district clubs were in attendance either racing or flagging. Having not been to a MX for a while made for a good time, those guys can really fly.
Total number of entries was at 167.

Thanks for going and carrying the Viewie flag Bill.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: