Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:58:53 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Desert Daisies MC Lace Chase II Enduro Qualifier Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Desert Daisies MC Lace Chase II Enduro Qualifier Roll Call  ( 983 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« : August 23, 2009, 09:13:39 pm »

Lets Go Racing!

Desert Daisies MC Lace Chase II Enduro Qualifier

http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2009/sept09/09daisies.jpg

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #1 : August 24, 2009, 08:40:42 am »

Aaron?? What's the scoop on this one??

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : August 24, 2009, 10:52:34 am »

If you're asking about the format it's kind of a non-time keeping enduro. You have checks that you can't be late to and timed "special" sections where you hall arse. Basically you can ride it like a desert race and not get penalized, the one with the fastest "special" times is the winner, etc. Doesn't require time keeping equiipment like and enduro but pays enduro and desert points.

I'm going to try to make it, should be a fun event, the DD ladies are a kick in the butt.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #3 : August 24, 2009, 01:17:29 pm »

the scoop is this was going to be my first race back, but my father is having some retirement party. I know what your going to say and your right that is lame. Should be a great event. I am really bummed.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : August 24, 2009, 03:49:17 pm »

the scoop is this was going to be my first race back, but my father is having some retirement party. I know what your going to say and your right that is lame. Should be a great event. I am really bummed.

the old man only retires once, have fun. Just went to a cop's retirement party Saturday. You know you're partying when you're partying with 100 cops or their families! Still have a fat head.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: