Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:40:23 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  badgers/ruts
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: badgers/ruts  ( 2904 )
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« : May 02, 2007, 01:57:02 pm »

anyone plan on going?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : May 02, 2007, 03:44:10 pm »

We're on the fence as of right now, probably not RUTS, just too hot, might do Badgers Sat. maybe Sun. too depending on a number of factors like mom's day. Mom and Dad want us to come to the beach with the boys; we missed mom's day last year for the race so not sure. Kind of depend on the weater too, another roaster like last weekend won't be fun.

Who's planning on the VCMC qualifier, Matt expressed and interest in that, never done one and we've ridden a lot at Gorman/Los Padres and it's only one hour from home?

Update 5/2

Matt wants to race Sunday at Badgers and Pam said Mom's day in the desert was acceptable to her so long as she doesn't have to cook and we hit Mike's Roadhouse on the way home so it looks like the Nay's will be out Friday night after all.
« : May 03, 2007, 01:34:35 pm Donn Nay - Pit Boss & D37 Rep »
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #2 : May 02, 2007, 08:28:43 pm »

I will be there for sure for Badgers. It will be my first race on the new bike.

See everyone there, Bill.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #3 : May 02, 2007, 08:41:25 pm »

;D ;D

THE JENKINS FAMILY DIFFINETLY WILL BE AT THE BADGERS RACE, FRIDAY NIGHT AND MORE THAN LIKELY RUTS RACE.

SEE YA IN THE DEZ

DEANN
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #4 : May 03, 2007, 09:51:30 am »

Looks like no Badgers for me working on Saturday. I'm very hopefull that my shoulder wont require surgery so I can race the Ruts. I want to race really bad.
             Brian Jones

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #5 : May 03, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »

I will be out Friday and Tara of course  Deann, What time were you hoping to be out by on Friday? KJ
;D ;D

THE JENKINS FAMILY DIFFINETLY WILL BE AT THE BADGERS RACE, FRIDAY NIGHT AND MORE THAN LIKELY RUTS RACE.

SEE YA IN THE DEZ

DEANN
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #6 : May 07, 2007, 05:42:28 pm »

::) ::)

KEITH

RUSS SAID HES GOING TO TRY TO BE THERE BY 5:00 PM IF ALL GOES WELL

HE WILL BE LOADED ON THURSDAY, AS SOON AS JAMES GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL

DEANN
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #7 : May 08, 2007, 11:20:47 am »

i am planning on coming out friday night, 6-7 pm i hope. i will be bringing my grandaughter, erika again to race the kids race on friday as well. see ya all out in the dez!

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : May 08, 2007, 05:54:34 pm »

i am planning on coming out friday night, 6-7 pm i hope. i will be bringing my grandaughter, erika again to race the kids race on friday as well. see ya all out in the dez!

I still can't believe you have a granddaughter and are under 40, just too odd.

Our plans may change, a friend of ours was killed last Friday morning and the services may be friday evening or saturday morning, still waiting to find out. I would imagine we will come out for Sunday, even if it's just for the day, I'll keep you all posted.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #9 : May 08, 2007, 10:04:40 pm »

boy, i am sorry about your friend. it would be good to see you out there but i understand about your friend as well.

Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #10 : May 10, 2007, 09:43:13 am »

Best of Luck to all Viewies racing this weekend.  We will have a Margarita for y'all down in Ensenada!  Bring home that final transfer there Sand~Man. Mr. Lump-Lump best of luck on the new bike - you're gonna love it. Hope to hear about some serious bar bangin in the Mag 250 class with Russ, Keith and Mike H. Michael and James - stay out of trouble and keep Ridin Durttttyyy Dottie out of the ice chests!  Happy Mother's Day to all the Dez Moms~

Kandy Thornton
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #11 : May 10, 2007, 01:00:30 pm »

We will hold the fort down in the dez while you are rolling on the high seas. Goldenrod couldn't explain how he gets on the cruise when it sounds like it was a Yo Grad present and a Mother's Day get-away??? I assume he footed the bill then invited himself!!! ;D Or are mom and son in need of a chaperon ??? ::)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #12 : May 10, 2007, 10:03:19 pm »

Have fun on your cruise Thorntons and don't "over indulge"

We definitely won't be out Friday but the weather is looking much nicer so I might be able to talk Pam into coming out Saturday. At the worst we'll be out Sunday morning. Good luck to all the saturday racers!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: