Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:48:59 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  How to make friends and influence people (in a thong)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: How to make friends and influence people (in a thong)  ( 4531 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : June 17, 2008, 09:09:41 pm »

I hope the Dirt Digger kids don't need therapy for the rest of their lives.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : June 17, 2008, 09:27:45 pm »

Too f'n funny for sure!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : June 18, 2008, 07:17:36 am »

Where is the Viewfinder sticker that I heard about??? If the M - - - - thong only covered that much of the backside, can you get a visual of the FLAG POLE and BOYS on the other side :o NEXT TIME the club will have to have a shaving party for Erik #3 before we send him out on another MISSION of MAKING FRIENDS ;D Remember our club is all about professional  presentation and appearance!!! KJ
« : June 19, 2008, 08:28:11 am Keith Jones - VP »
Steve Vachon
Viewfinder

: 12

« #3 : June 18, 2008, 11:20:15 am »

Ok so Aaron only posted some of the pictures that I took. Keith, I have the one with the sticker and then some.  If you want to see them all send me your addy and I will share the entire album with you.

Betty
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #4 : June 18, 2008, 12:10:49 pm »

OK Aaron, wheres the rest of the pics. Dont hold out on the club members, they deserve to exposed as we were!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #5 : June 18, 2008, 12:13:20 pm »

See that little envelope to the left and under my name on this post? Click on it and e-mail will pop up. Thanks (maybe) ??? KJ
ps Just noticed something  in the PURPLE thong pic. Do I dare ask what the Reddi Whip was on the table for?????
Aaron Price
Officer

« #6 : June 18, 2008, 01:01:24 pm »

Ok so Aaron only posted some of the pictures that I took. Keith, I have the one with the sticker and then some.  If you want to see them all send me your addy and I will share the entire album with you.

Betty

I already posted when I got the second email.  I will post the rest tonight. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Erik James

: 3

« #7 : June 18, 2008, 09:37:08 pm »

Wow. so the pics finally made it. I was hoping this day would never come, i was thinkin maybe the story could just be told rather then actually being seen but oh well to late now. So i am actually wondering if i made any friends that night haha, But anyhow you viewfinders are a great bunch of people to be around and i had a awesome time hangin out with you all. Thanks.  Also, about that whole shaving thing.. and why does it sound like there may be another one of these here missions for me, are you sure you guys want to go threw that again haha.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #8 : June 19, 2008, 08:37:21 am »

The next mission needs video :o Wonder what kind of star rating and how many hits the next mission  would get on You Tube ???
Wow. so the pics finally made it. I was hoping this day would never come, i was thinkin maybe the story could just be told rather then actually being seen but oh well to late now. So i am actually wondering if i made any friends that night haha, But anyhow you viewfinders are a great bunch of people to be around and i had a awesome time hangin out with you all. Thanks.  Also, about that whole shaving thing.. and why does it sound like there may be another one of these here missions for me, are you sure you guys want to go threw that again haha.
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #9 : June 20, 2008, 06:42:04 pm »

To Funny!! ;D

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #10 : June 20, 2008, 06:59:51 pm »

What was the purspose of the can of Reddi-Whip on the table next to the Thong Sasquatch?
Erik James

« #11 : June 20, 2008, 07:06:15 pm »

Actually thats a good question. I am kinda curious myself about that reddi whip whats up with that.   So about this whole next mission thang,  and out of curiousity again did by chance my random thongness get video taped and if so did you guys post that on you tube?.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #12 : June 21, 2008, 12:48:28 am »

Your next mission may require you to actually do something embarassing.  :o

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #13 : June 21, 2008, 08:07:20 am »

LOL!!!
Your next mission may require you to actually do something embarassing.  :o
Erik James

« #14 : June 21, 2008, 03:13:28 pm »

Ok gotcha it was more like grose and traumatizing for others, not so much for myself cuz i was not lookin at it lol. 
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: