Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:37 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Viewfinders at SoCal
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Viewfinders at SoCal  ( 3245 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : October 13, 2008, 03:46:40 pm »

Travis Livingston 4th o/a WOW. Isn't that your best finish? Mackenzie had a good one also.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : October 13, 2008, 04:43:41 pm »

Awww I remember watching him overall the Novice, then Ammie lines.  I can't remember his best overall from the Expert line - Congrats Travis - good work son!

Kandy Thornton
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #2 : October 13, 2008, 06:49:33 pm »

Hastings nearly snagged a 1st, the guy was just ahead of him in the results.
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #3 : October 14, 2008, 10:45:30 am »

Travis Livingston 4th o/a WOW. Isn't that your best finish? Mackenzie had a good one also.

Looks like he did 4th o/a at Shamrocks 2 weeks prior!  So goooood to see Travs back out there.  ;D

Kandy Thornton
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #4 : October 14, 2008, 03:22:25 pm »

Just wait when Travis gets in shape! It is great to see a Viewe up in the up 10 again.
Good Job Travis
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #5 : October 14, 2008, 03:25:10 pm »

Update on Mat Henderson - spoke with Annette today and Mat suffered another concussion.  He is a little banged up, but is healing.  He was released to return to work today.  Many thanks to Nick Burson for stopping and staying with Flattie-Mattie.  That boy needs to be padded with bubble wrap before he rides.... Get better soon Mat - enjoyed seeing you and "friend" at the G.P.!  :-*

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #6 : October 15, 2008, 08:43:29 am »

Update on Mat Henderson - spoke with Annette today and Mat suffered another concussion.  He is a little banged up, but is healing.  He was released to return to work today.  Many thanks to Nick Burson for stopping and staying with Flattie-Mattie.  That boy needs to be padded with bubble wrap before he rides.... Get better soon Mat - enjoyed seeing you and "friend" at the G.P.!  :-*

Matt's been getting a few rung bells here lately, that's not good :(

Take it easy Matt, get well and get back out there, but keep it on two wheels please!
Global Moderator

« #7 : October 15, 2008, 11:41:28 am »

I had a odd feeling about this event. I hope you are feeling better Matt
Charlie

CB
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #8 : October 16, 2008, 08:53:51 am »

Just a quick update on Mathew, He went back to the hospital last night to get re-check he was having really bad headache and vision problems in his left eye, CT_Scan shows Swelling behind his left eye that is pitching the nerve do to the concussion, So the out come a little worst from the first ct scan, but DR. said give it about 1 week and if not better see his regular DR. He still is working. We have only talked with him on the phone since Monday. It might be time for him to give up Desert racing, and stick to the GP. He can't take any more blow's to the head, this one he was out for awhile. We will keep you posted.
Thank you,
Annette
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #9 : October 16, 2008, 09:20:13 am »

Bummer Annette - It really is time for Mat to think long term.  These head injuries are nothing to mess with and his first one in Red Mtn was a doozy years ago.  Let him know we're all thinking about him and hoping for a speedy recovery. 

Kandy Thornton
Global Moderator

« #10 : October 16, 2008, 12:50:55 pm »

Man this sucks as I said I had a odd feeling about this race and I have been getting that more often then not. Matt take care of yourself there is a lot of life ahead of you.
Myself and Darlene have been talking and there has been to meny people getting hirt very bad this year. There is a very good chance we maybe done desert racing as well but I need one to two more rides for the M1. We are thinking GP's, trail riding and Rhinos. It maybe time to get off the throttle and on the bottle
Charlie

CB
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #11 : October 16, 2008, 01:39:48 pm »

Man this sucks as I said I had a odd feeling about this race and I have been getting that more often then not. Matt take care of yourself there is a lot of life ahead of you.
Myself and Darlene have been talking and there has been to meny people getting hirt very bad this year. There is a very good chance we maybe done desert racing as well but I need one to two more rides for the M1. We are thinking GP's, trail riding and Rhinos. It maybe time to get off the throttle and on the bottle
Charlie

Or into a cage!~ :)

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Global Moderator

« #12 : October 16, 2008, 02:05:18 pm »

Jenn have you been talking to Darlene??

CB
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #13 : October 16, 2008, 06:26:15 pm »

Charlie

Yes, I agree, So Cal was the same club that broke my hip in 1988, I will never race that race again. Darn SO Caller's >:(
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #14 : October 18, 2008, 06:07:10 pm »

We are thinking GP's, trail riding and Rhinos.

Same Here, but with a few Euro's  thrown in.
Need them DEZ points!!
« : October 20, 2008, 12:34:59 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: