Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:40:03 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A big thank you for everyone at the Save Johnson Valley Fun Ride.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: A big thank you for everyone at the Save Johnson Valley Fun Ride.  ( 1510 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« : December 14, 2008, 03:19:52 pm »

I just want to personally thank Norm and everyone that helped put our loop together for the fun ride. You guys that laid out the coarse did a great job. It was even a lot of fun on my quad, except the AA section of coarse. It was great to hang out with everyone and see a lot of the same faces as in the old days. Thank you to Jen for helping out with the raffle and thank you to JJ for stepping up and giving a good chunk of change to help a very needed good cause. 
Lastly thanks to everyone that did whatever they did to make this a great event and for showing your support.

We all should be proud to be Viewfinders, the Viewfinders are more than just your average desert club. As with anytime you have a group of people, not everyone will agree on everything and people will come and go. But the one thing that always stands true is, the Viewfinders always step up and come together to show what a GREAT club we are. This is how it was back in the day and this is what I am seeing since a just started coming out again.

On a different note I would like to thank everyone for making me fill so welcomed back in the club, sorry I was gone for so long.
Okay I think I am all thank you'd out.  ;D

See ya soon,
Chris

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : December 14, 2008, 06:52:52 pm »

AND Thank yourself for showing up and helping out.
And THANKS to everyone who showed up or donated time or money to help our cause. 
Way too much too lose!!  We all need to stick together to protect whats left of OUR RIDE AREAS.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : December 15, 2008, 07:07:55 am »

Great Job everyone< it looks like we are leading in the dist poll for best loop as well. Be sure to vote.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : December 15, 2008, 08:45:17 am »

Kick AZZ loop! Thanks to everyone that pulled this together, especially Norm for all the time he spent, great little loop for sure, even in the Rhinos, never did get out on it on my bike.

But that wind REALLY SUCKED!!!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #4 : December 15, 2008, 10:44:19 am »

Kick AZZ loop! Thanks to everyone that pulled this together, especially Norm for all the time he spent, great little loop for sure, even in the Rhinos,

Yes, it was even negotiable in the Rhino!!
When we were up close to the expert/alternate split, with Kandy and Jenn, I chickened out (SORRY Kandy & Jenn) and turned around thinking the trail was not Rhino friendly  :-[
Turns out it was not too bad at all,  as Sir Charles showed us the way  8)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #5 : December 15, 2008, 12:34:37 pm »

No worries Bob - we always find enough trails where we have to go 4L AND lock the dif out!  :o I'll continue the Thank Yous - Thanks to everyone who brought wood out!  I did not think we would go through that entire wood pile for the weekend.  The huge fire pit was really nice also.  Soooo nice to have these weekends and get to know new/returning members a little better.  Thanks to everyone out there for just making it an all around great weekend~!

Kandy Thornton
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : December 16, 2008, 12:02:27 pm »

No worries Bob - we always find enough trails where we have to go 4L AND lock the dif out! 

Maybe thats the problem, I have never used the LOCK!!
Just around camp to see if it worked. 
Seems like when in 4L it will go anywhere I have pointed it.
JJ has had it in much more difficult situations, just ask Adam  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: