Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:35:43 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  SUPERCROSS
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: SUPERCROSS  ( 4232 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : January 06, 2009, 02:18:30 pm »

I attended round 1 and was so impressed I am now attending Anaheim 2, 3, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto...... Anyone else going to any SX events this year!?! If I come across a couple extra tickets I'll make them available to members first!

I sat in rider seating for A1 and met sooooooo many people -- riders, industry, etc. It was a wonderful sober night for me. I had been sick prior to the event so there wasn't any partying or excitement like that afterwards, just a FUN night out with one of my best girlfriends!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #1 : January 06, 2009, 08:52:50 pm »

Can you post some photos of these girlfriends?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #2 : January 07, 2009, 11:21:40 am »

We will be at Anaheim 2 and San Diego!!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #3 : January 07, 2009, 06:50:25 pm »

Who is the chick without any pants?  ;D

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #4 : January 07, 2009, 10:30:57 pm »

Deleted per Mom's discretion....

Kandy Thornton
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #5 : January 08, 2009, 08:16:53 am »

I am offended at not getting the chance to be offended.

Deleted per Mom's discretion....

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #6 : January 08, 2009, 09:40:05 am »

... parents ... It was just a shot of me and some girlfriends (the ones going to SX) at a bar ... Nothing too exciting really!~

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #7 : January 08, 2009, 11:14:27 am »

I am thinking about taking the family to San Diego SX.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #8 : January 08, 2009, 11:56:49 am »

I am thinking about taking the family to San Diego SX.

If you have young ones, I would suggest getting tickets in the family section, NO ALCOHOL, it can get pretty roudy and alot of foul language in some of the other sections. Thats where JJ and I will be with all the rest of the family.
Yes you can go get a beer, but you have to drink it before you return to the seats   ::)

JM.02

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #9 : January 08, 2009, 12:15:47 pm »

I went to Anahiem 1 as well and thought it was pretty good! Huge upset to say the least....And I am planning on going to Anahiem 3 and Vegas in May!

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #10 : January 08, 2009, 12:59:45 pm »

... parents ... It was just a shot of me and some girlfriends (the ones going to SX) at a bar ... Nothing too exciting really!~

It wasn't that bad. But too bad you missed it anyway Sandy, one of Jenn's friends is quite well endowed!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #11 : January 08, 2009, 01:47:20 pm »

It wasn't that bad. But too bad you missed it anyway Sandy, one of Jenn's friends is quite well endowed!

Money can ALMOST buy anything...............

Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #12 : January 09, 2009, 08:02:14 am »

Thanks Donn, now I am twice as offended as I was about not being offended. OK Kandy or Chris, we need and adult section in the board! ;D This would be a good place to keep Aarons posts since he is always making "questionable" comments. ;)

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #13 : January 09, 2009, 01:36:56 pm »

Thanks Donn, now I am twice as offended as I was about not being offended. OK Kandy or Chris, we need and adult section in the board! ;D This would be a good place to keep Aarons posts since he is always making "questionable" comments. ;)

Anytime I can help out Sandy, you know you can count on me  ;D
Aaron Price
Officer

« #14 : January 09, 2009, 10:24:45 pm »

What?????  When have I made questionable comments on this message board?  I am under control here.  It is real life where my behavior becomes questionable.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: