Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:40:38 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  (APOLOGY) Round 1 AMA D37 Big 6 GP Series
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: (APOLOGY) Round 1 AMA D37 Big 6 GP Series  ( 5418 )
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« : January 11, 2009, 10:11:35 pm »

OK, This type of chatter has no place on this message board or in our club.

I have received calls from outside the club today concerning the negative statements in this thread and although most would assume it's just idle joking, others are taking it seriously enough to report it to the District.

All of your comment's and actuation's are a reflection of our club not just yourself's, this behavior need's to stop right now.

On behalf of the Viewfinders MC, I feel I need to apologize to Mr.Bateman for the negative comments made in this thread as they do not represent the opinions and viewpoints of all members of the ViewFinders MC.

Norm Takaki
President
ViewFinders MC 

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #1 : January 13, 2009, 07:34:31 pm »

Please remind me why we are apologizing to Master Bateman?  Unless I didn't read the same thread that you did, I don't see anything that was bad enough to apologize over.  People are way too sensitive anymore.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : January 14, 2009, 11:35:00 pm »

That is because all the posts keep getting removed.  Won't take long until yours is gone.  Then mine.  and so on and so forth...  I ask you brothers...   WHO IS NEXT?  WHICH ONE OF US WILL BE VICTIMIZED BY THIS OPPRESSIVE MODERATOR NEXT? 

Just kidding Chris your doing a fine job and showed up just in time to be in the middle of a big mess. 

Seriously.  You don't need to ban me.  It just slipped out because of those placebo pills I am on. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #3 : January 15, 2009, 06:58:24 am »

That is because all the posts keep getting removed.  Won't take long until yours is gone.  Then mine.  and so on and so forth...  I ask you brothers...   WHO IS NEXT?  WHICH ONE OF US WILL BE VICTIMIZED BY THIS OPPRESSIVE MODERATOR NEXT? 

Just kidding Chris your doing a fine job and showed up just in time to be in the middle of a big mess. 

Seriously.  You don't need to ban me.  It just slipped out because of those placebo pills I am on. 

WHAT? There only placebos? Crap, we we all waiting for them to kick in!!!   ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #4 : January 15, 2009, 03:05:33 pm »

me too. They were supposed to stop my irrational behavior.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #5 : January 16, 2009, 01:32:24 pm »

hahahahahahha :D, might as well try and stop the sun from burning.

me too. They were supposed to stop my irrational behavior.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
: [1]  
« previous next »
: