Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:47:00 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Feb, 2009 Comp Committee Minutes
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Feb, 2009 Comp Committee Minutes  ( 757 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : March 06, 2009, 11:26:34 am »

Enjoy!

District 37 Competition Committee
Meeting for February 12, 2009

I.   Meeting called to order by Richie Wohlers, District Referee

II.   Attendance taken by Jannean Sapp. Stewards present are: Ryan Wilson, Heather Gongora Keith DeJongh, Chris Asquith, Dan Barnett, Kelly Phelan, and Doug Phelan

Special Guests: Bill and Lori Bateman, Joe Bianchi, representatives from Dirt Diggers and Jerry Grabow.

III.   Discussions:
1.   Fliers to be reviewed:
a.   Hilltoppers:
i.   Add 45 minute race time limit.

2.   Dirt Diggers Race Time Shortages
a.   Dirt Diggers presented their case as to why they shortened the time length of both race 2 and race 5 of their GP.
i.   Delayed due to last minute track maintenance to fix a hill that they were concerned about.
ii.   Race five was cut short due to impending darkness so the white flag was dropped after one lap.
iii.   Cut the races short to allow the team race to fit into the schedule.
b.   Richie discussed with the Dirt Diggers that this was brought-up as an administrative inquiry and not because of a formal protest.
c.   It was discussed with the committee and with Dirt Diggers that the following action was agreed upon to be taken:
i.   In future events, all non-points paying events, not point paying events are to be cut short.
ii.   A fine of $113 dollars will be assessed to the club for cutting races 2 & 5 short.
3.   GP Numbers
a.   An issue was brought to the committee for discussion in regards to the GP riders racing with non-compliant D37 numbers.
b.   An example of such was at Taft GP, Bill Bateman pulled riders for riding with WORCS numbers but the referee reinstated them.
c.   After a discussion it was agreed that the GP clubs must take responsibility for making sure that the numbers the riders are using are the correct D37 numbers or their will be fines issued to the clubs for number infractions.
d.   Richie will notify the clubs of the infractions.
4.   Further discussion about the European Scrambles schedule was postponed until the March meeting.
5.   Meeting adjourned 9:50 pm

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: