Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:23:14 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kibble Boy
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Kibble Boy  ( 1057 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : April 27, 2009, 07:50:55 am »

Of course we all know who Rag Boy is....

And out at Rovers I dubbed Aaron Bag Boy.....

Well we now have Kibble Boy!

This past weekend we went to Steve and Betty's wedding in Bishop. Brian and Tami and Pam and I went up in Brian's Acura and Russ Jenkins rode his big Kawasaki Councours street bike. When we got up Sunday morning Russ found his bike was tipped over, don't know who did it but fortunately there was no damage we could see. We uprighted it and fired it up, sort of. It would run for a bit then die. We tweaked on it for some time until Brian suggested we check the air cleaner, maybe it was full of gas. We we dug into the side panel and removed the air box cover, only to find the air box full of dog food! Seems that the mice were stealing the kibble and nesting in Russ' air box.

So now we have KIBBLE BOY!

Turns out that was the problem, along with gas in the evap. canister (emissions crap) and once we got that cleared up the bike ran fine.
« : April 28, 2009, 08:37:25 am Donn Nay - Pit Boss & D37 Rep »
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : April 27, 2009, 12:18:39 pm »

NICE! :P

Of course we all know who Rag Boy is....

Well we now have Kibble Boy!

This past weekend we went to Steve and Betty's wedding in Bishop. Brian and Tami and Pam and I went up in Brian's Acura and Russ Jenkins rode is big Kawasaki Councours street bike. When we got up Sunday morning Russ found his bike was tipped over, don't know who did it but fortunately there was no damage we could see. We uprighted it and fired it up, sort of. It would run for a bit then die. We tweaked on it for some time until Brian suggested we check the air cleaner, maybe it was full of gas. We we dug into the side panel and removed the air box cover, only to find the air box full of dog food! Seems that the mice were stealing the kibble and nesting in Russ' air box.

So now we have KIBBLE BOY!

Turns out that was the problem, along with gas in the evap. canister (emissions crap) and once we got that cleared up the bike ran fine.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #2 : April 27, 2009, 12:44:43 pm »

Donn, quit "Baggin" on Aaron  ;D

Had a similar incident while camping in the Tioga pass area, old Dodge pickup would start, but not run at anything more than idle, pulled the air cleaner lid off thinking choke was stuck, we found pine needles and acorns completely surrounding the filter!!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #3 : April 27, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »

Sure pick on me just because I can see my own intestine. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #4 : April 28, 2009, 01:27:07 pm »

We would not care if it was just you, but letting it all hang out is not good! ''..

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
: [1]  
« previous next »
: