Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:25:35 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Sell Items Here
| | |-+  Motorcycles for sale.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Motorcycles for sale.  ( 2333 )
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« : July 08, 2009, 10:41:45 am »

2007 Honda CRF450X IMS 3.2 gallon tank, eline skid plate, acerbis hand guards, renthal fat bars, GPR V3 stabilizer, Scary Fast power plus system with accelerator pump cover, airbox mods and rejetting, Procission Concepts full suspension and full pro circut 496 exhaust. Bike has low hours. Only a few desert races by a slow novice. Tires in good shape. Included with the price is stock tank, stock exhaust, extra set of grips and a new dunlop 742 FA front tire. Valves jst checked and the bikes is ready to go racing.

Must sell asking $4500.00 or best offer. 

Also selling a 1996 KZ 1000P retired police motor. The bike is about 70 % restored with all new paint on fairing and tank, new fairing trim, graphics, grips, molding, mirrors, throttle cables, clutch cable, windshield and trim, new front crash bar and new tires have about 200 miles on them . The only trhing this bike will needs is new rear carsh bars. I have and replacement set of saddle bags for the bike as well. I have extra parts as well including emergency red/blue lights, siren controller etc.

Must sell asking $2500.00 over $3000.00 invested

Contact Bill Keys 760 608-0400.   

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : July 08, 2009, 01:40:35 pm »

2007 Honda CRF450X IMS 3.2 gallon tank, eline skid plate, acerbis hand guards, renthal fat bars, GPR V3 stabilizer, Scary Fast power plus system with accelerator pump cover, airbox mods and rejetting, Procission Concepts full suspension and full pro circut 496 exhaust. Bike has low hours. Only a few desert races by a slow novice. Tires in good shape. Included with the price is stock tank, stock exhaust, extra set of grips and a new dunlop 742 FA front tire. Valves jst checked and the bikes is ready to go racing.

Must sell asking $4500.00 or best offer. 

Also selling a 1996 KZ 1000P retired police motor. The bike is about 70 % restored with all new paint on fairing and tank, new fairing trim, graphics, grips, molding, mirrors, throttle cables, clutch cable, windshield and trim, new front crash bar and new tires have about 200 miles on them . The only trhing this bike will needs is new rear carsh bars. I have and replacement set of saddle bags for the bike as well. I have extra parts as well including emergency red/blue lights, siren controller etc.

Must sell asking $2500.00 over $3000.00 invested

Contact Bill Keys 760 608-0400.   

O.K. Bill, what gives, haven't heard from you in quite a while and now you're selling the 450?
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #2 : July 08, 2009, 10:15:11 pm »

Life is full of ups and downs. Right now I feel like Wiley Coyote in a cliff fall. I have had to give this seriuos thought and where things are going for me right now, I have no choice. I always bounce back and I will soon. For now have I to sell all my bikes. I will be finished with riding for about a year or so and then come back strong.

Bill

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : July 29, 2009, 04:34:26 pm »

Life is full of ups and downs. Right now I feel like Wiley Coyote in a cliff fall. I have had to give this seriuos thought and where things are going for me right now, I have no choice. I always bounce back and I will soon. For now have I to sell all my bikes. I will be finished with riding for about a year or so and then come back strong.

Bill

Sorry to hear this Bill, thought things were going better. Will we see you in Oct?
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #4 : August 08, 2009, 08:55:26 pm »

Yes I will still be around for the GP. The bike sold today. Very empty feeling. The good part is I bought my son a new bike (KTM 50 senior from Malcom Smith's) and just got in from a 4 hour road trip to get him outfiited with all new gear. Going to put him up on sponsor house and see if I cant get him some sponsor love.

Getting him some seat time and ready for a kids mx series at AV Moto Plex.

Not sure when I will get another bike.

See you guys soon and I will still be out at a few of the desert races.

Bill. 

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
: [1]  
« previous next »
: