Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:09:41 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Blast from the past!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Blast from the past!  ( 907 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : June 12, 2009, 08:16:30 pm »

So I was reading the monthly kitty litter liner (American Motorcyclist Magazine)  which I normally dispose of promptly upon receipt... 

There was an article about 7 women in motorcycling and I thought it might be interesting.  The first one was Leslie Porterfield the Land speed record racer and my future ex-wife.  Then it gets into a bunch of chicks with Harley's and I am once again am reminded why I never read that rag.  So I flip a few pages and think "Hey she looks oddly familiar"  Then I realize it is our very own Sarah Schilke.  (Ten years older than I remember which has been a very odd thing which I have been forced to experience with many Viewfinders when I came back.  Seriously how did we all get so old?)  Anyway I digress...   Take a look at what Super Sarah has been up to before you throw this months American Motorcyclist Magazine on top of the camp fire. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : June 14, 2009, 10:56:01 am »

I know what you mean about the "AMA Rag", I usually take it to work and leave it in the employee break room, others enjoy it, I don't.  :(

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : June 14, 2009, 04:35:47 pm »

Talk about blast from the past, Lon Brand raced the SENIOR races this RUTS weekend. Kim (his wife) and his dad were w/ him. He hasn't raced in 8+ yrs. He was 4th OA Sat and 2nd in class. Today he OA the sen/mag exp race.  _.._ _.._ _.._WoHoo!!!
Don was out w/ Robbie but didn't stick around long enought for us old slow guys to come in.
Hope to see more of the Brand family in the future!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: