Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:39:51 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost Coyotes / Shamrocks Euro / Desert Scrambles Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Coyotes / Shamrocks Euro / Desert Scrambles Roll Call  ( 2313 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« : August 23, 2009, 09:09:58 pm »

Lets Go Racing!

Lost Coyotes MC with Shamrocks MC Present a Euro Scramble and  Desert Scrambles weekend

http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2009/sept09/09lostsham.jpg

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #1 : September 07, 2009, 11:50:15 pm »

it looks like my dad and i will be out at this one...anyone else going?....who's doing the pits?

-gumby
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #2 : September 08, 2009, 06:48:23 am »

My self and Pete were talking about it this past weekend. I may even ride!! I'm thinking it may be time to get some dirt on that M1 plate.

Charlie
« : September 08, 2009, 09:29:38 am Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : September 08, 2009, 07:05:48 am »

Need a pit captain for this sunday!!!
« : September 08, 2009, 05:15:28 pm Donn Nay - Pit Boss & D37 Rep »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : September 08, 2009, 01:43:04 pm »

My self and Pete were talking about it this past weekend. I may even ride!! I'm thinking it may be time to get some dirt on that M1 plate.

Charlie

Hopefully you keep that M1 plate out of the dirt  ;D

Wish i could make it out to help pit, still too hot for this guy to ride :(

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #5 : September 13, 2009, 05:07:40 pm »

Soo Howd it go ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Global Moderator

« #6 : September 14, 2009, 09:00:08 am »

I was a very nice day about 100 with a lite wind but not to bad. We had a small turn out myself, Darlene, Keith, Gumby, Julian and the Ron & Earl Shuler were there for Saturday.  We had a few old members that left last year park with us. It was great to see them, they have interest in coming home Kelly, Darrel and Richard they are no longer with Racers. None of us did very well  except for Kelly she OA the ladies class we all had a good time.

As for my ride, I rode the old 525 (the Mutt) and of course it did not start when the race started but I did win one guy his bike did not start at all. I was told I was about 15Th OA second in class at the first hill. By the end of the 1st loop I was second OA and first in class and the old bike had starting to make add sounds. By the end of the second loop it would not pull the main without making hammer sounds. So I ask myself a question (A) keep going and get sick in a hot canyon OR (B) Darlene had cool beer in the rhino and not be stuck in a canyon. Beer it was the race was over and the beers were popping. Good times.

I must say it was great be back out talking to everyone and doing a little riding. Boy I'm out of shape!!!

We did not stay the night or come out on Sunday so I don't know how it went, I found the problem with the bike, the chain was too loose and jumping the sprockets. It had a bout 6 fingers of slack when it was cooled  ???(What a dum ass I can be). You would think I have never done this racing thing before.  

Charlie  ;D
« : September 14, 2009, 10:45:09 am Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : September 14, 2009, 10:38:54 am »

A loose chain? That IS embarassing.

Will wait to see how the rest did.

Interesting that the Phelans et al are not in Racers anymore, did not know they had quit.

Kelly is smoking right now, good to see her doing so well.

Thanks for the report Charlie
« : September 14, 2009, 10:44:48 am Donn Nay - Pit Boss & D37 Rep »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #8 : September 15, 2009, 11:48:51 am »

A loose chain? That IS embarassing.

Will wait to see how the rest did.

Interesting that the Phelans et al are not in Racers anymore, did not know they had quit.

Kelly is smoking right now, good to see her doing so well.

Thanks for the report Charlie

Seriously?  "et al"? On a desert racing forum???  That kind of talk just confuses us simple folk. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #9 : September 15, 2009, 09:02:30 pm »

Gumby and I sucked on Saturday! Gary La Charite raced Sunday and OA the Red #s. I made several unscheduled stops and got a better finish Sunday then Saturday. People quit, broke or didn't sign up.Gumby had about the same finish results both days.He was hoping for his LAST novice transfer :'(
Thank you Julian for stepping to the pit duties. _.._
One of my stops on the bomb for a downed rider ended up causing an 1 1/2 hr delay on the amateur start. The weekend of racing had its issues that can be viewed on the D37 board. To difficult and long a story to explain how I went from 3rd oa to 38th oa. That's why there is a red tape missing in the 3rd position on the pic of the Sunday finisher board!!! ???
We all made it home safely!
« : September 15, 2009, 09:09:25 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : September 16, 2009, 08:20:04 am »

Gumby and I sucked on Saturday! Gary La Charite raced Sunday and OA the Red #s. I made several unscheduled stops and got a better finish Sunday then Saturday. People quit, broke or didn't sign up.Gumby had about the same finish results both days.He was hoping for his LAST novice transfer :'(
Thank you Julian for stepping to the pit duties. _.._
One of my stops on the bomb for a downed rider ended up causing an 1 1/2 hr delay on the amateur start. The weekend of racing had its issues that can be viewed on the D37 board. To difficult and long a story to explain how I went from 3rd oa to 38th oa. That's why there is a red tape missing in the 3rd position on the pic of the Sunday finisher board!!! ???
We all made it home safely!
Glad everyone survived a less than stellar weekend. I'm sure the difficulties will come up at the next district meeting, which of course, we will miss due to our race.
Global Moderator

« #11 : September 16, 2009, 11:39:16 am »

[
Glad everyone survived a less than stellar weekend. I'm sure the difficulties will come up at the next district meeting, which of course, we will miss due to our race.
[/quote]
It looks like the club rep's are the big winners on this one.
CB

CB
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #12 : September 16, 2009, 12:57:14 pm »

One of my stops on the bomb for a downed rider ended up causing an 1 1/2 hr delay on the amateur start.

Your #1 in my book, stopping for a down rider is a great thing to do regardless of what place your in.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: