Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:07:03 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Kennedy Meadows Photos
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Kennedy Meadows Photos  ( 9127 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #15 : August 01, 2009, 08:26:18 pm »

One of them "Peckers" mangled up his knee the week before, so he could not ride, still made it up there with family and drank a few beers instead.

Attendance: Peckers 6 and Viewies 8 including family, but if you count the "dual citizens" it was 8 to 8, but more "Viewies" rode 7 to 3

One of the "Peckers" was impressed by one of the "Viewies" walking by his camp sipping a cold one at 10:00 AM, guess who ??

AND IT WAS NOT ME  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #16 : August 03, 2009, 06:30:38 am »

Donn Donn Donn!!

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #17 : August 03, 2009, 06:44:01 am »

Donn Donn Donn!!

Now how could you say that Charles? I want photographic proof!!

With a time stamp!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #18 : August 04, 2009, 11:12:09 am »

:-X

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #19 : August 06, 2009, 12:11:46 pm »

Last weekend in July sounds good to me too.  I think me and Jenni are also going to take a tent up there in a month or so and do some more woods riding if you feel like showing up again.  You can't beat that place for summertime riding. 
[/quote]

When are you and Jenni planning on going back up??  As long as my bike is done in time I would love to come

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #20 : August 06, 2009, 01:17:28 pm »

Last weekend in July sounds good to me too.  I think me and Jenni are also going to take a tent up there in a month or so and do some more woods riding if you feel like showing up again.  You can't beat that place for summertime riding. 

When are you and Jenni planning on going back up??  As long as my bike is done in time I would love to come
[/quote]

Looks like the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of August.  Yes I know, I know.  I told you I was going to be on a really long street bike ride starting on the 21st but I clearly had the dates mixed up.  The 70's were a very good time for me. Inspector gadget and Mrs Gadget and Mini Gadget are coming too. 

Anybody else interested?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #21 : August 06, 2009, 01:21:04 pm »

Looks like the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of August.  Yes I know, I know.  I told you I was going to be on a really long street bike ride starting on the 21st but I clearly had the dates mixed up.  The 70's were a very good time for me. Inspector gadget and Mrs Gadget and Mini Gadget are coming too. 

Let me work on that, might be able to.

Anybody else interested?
[/quote]
Aaron Price
Officer

« #22 : August 06, 2009, 01:25:54 pm »

What the heck was up with that last post Donn?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #23 : August 06, 2009, 02:24:51 pm »

I'm gonna say he popped out of gear, hit the rev limiter and floated a valve, resultin in a top end seizure.  Or maybe it was something else ...
Aaron Price
Officer

« #24 : August 06, 2009, 02:45:34 pm »

Sounds reasonable to me...

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #25 : August 07, 2009, 01:11:11 am »

I'm gonna say he popped out of gear, hit the rev limiter and floated a valve, resultin in a top end seizure.  Or maybe it was something else ...

See post #15 above  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #26 : August 07, 2009, 06:50:19 am »

I going to miss out again damm, I will be in Colorado doing a little riding in the rockies between Glennwood springs and Aspen. It should almost as good as Kennedy. ;D I have been there once and the riding was out of control tight woods no hoops or dust riding up to 11000 feet can I say BAMBY LAND! But there is a reason why they call the rockies the rockies.
You all have great time,
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #27 : August 07, 2009, 07:30:45 am »

I going to miss out again damm, I will be in Colorado doing a little riding in the rockies between Glennwood springs and Aspen. It should almost as good as Kennedy. ;D I have been there once and the riding was out of control tight woods no hoops or dust riding up to 11000 feet can I say BAMBY LAND! But there is a reason why they call the rockies the rockies.
You all have great time,
Charlie

Flat Tire said to make sure you fill your tranny with oil!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #28 : August 07, 2009, 07:33:17 am »

I'm having issues with quotes when replying. Whenever I get to the bottome of the text window the scroll won't stay, it keeps typing down below the bottom of the window. I told Chris about it but he hasn't figured it out. Does it on both my desktop and my laptop.

IT'S NOT ME!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #29 : August 07, 2009, 01:34:07 pm »

You all have great time,
Charlie

Ok.  You win!

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: