Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:57:18 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Races
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Races  ( 2452 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« : August 04, 2009, 11:11:04 am »

So when is the next club outing, I know invaders is coming up soon, We won't make that one, way too hot.
So whats next ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : August 04, 2009, 07:30:12 pm »

I'm thinking about the Desert Daisies qualifier Sept. 20. Never ridden that format and sounds fun, one loop only for us old timers Bob, what do you say?
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #2 : August 05, 2009, 10:58:30 am »

As much as I would like to, I don't think I can make that one  :(
But I will keep it in mind in case some things work out, with "work weekend" and the GP the next 2 weekends things will be busy !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #3 : August 05, 2009, 05:36:05 pm »

As much as I would like to, I don't think I can make that one  :(
But I will keep it in mind in case some things work out, with "work weekend" and the GP the next 2 weekends things will be busy !!

Yea, it will be busy, maybe just have to do a one dayer for that one.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #4 : August 06, 2009, 12:37:34 pm »

Yes, it would have to be a 1 dayer for sure, still trying to see if I can work things out, but not looking very good right now  :'(

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : August 12, 2009, 10:59:36 am »

Looks like I will be hauling Nic Garvin to some races after this "summer break"!~ Should be a good time, I have missed the dez scene and some of the people that come along with it!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #6 : August 12, 2009, 12:35:34 pm »

Looks like I will be hauling Nic Garvin to some races after this "summer break"!~ Should be a good time, I have missed the dez scene and some of the people that come along with it!

What are you saying?  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #7 : August 12, 2009, 03:18:11 pm »

so you have to haul some dude around?  Is this the only way to convince you to show up for a race?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #8 : August 12, 2009, 09:29:01 pm »

He's basically my lil bro ... I have babysat the Garvin kids since they were lil tykes!! Plus my bro is REALLYYY itchin' to ride and the Garvins and I worked out a deal... ;)

so you have to haul some dude around?  Is this the only way to convince you to show up for a race?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : August 13, 2009, 03:58:50 pm »

Good, that means Nic will have to wear the Viewie colors! The more the merrier.
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #10 : August 13, 2009, 06:36:00 pm »

WHO's going to the Invaders ????

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #11 : August 14, 2009, 08:43:24 pm »

im going to be at invaders....i dont know if my dad will be there or not...depends if he is available
-gumby
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #12 : August 17, 2009, 06:55:03 pm »

im going to be at invaders....i dont know if my dad will be there or not...depends if he is available
-gumby

So you finally got your license? Are you 18 yet?
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #13 : August 18, 2009, 02:33:17 pm »

Good, that means Nic will have to wear the Viewie colors! The more the merrier.

Not necessarily... He would have to make that decision .... I am getting together with his parents this weekend to develop a schedule!~

Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #14 : August 18, 2009, 04:19:34 pm »

-gumby

So you finally got your license? Are you 18 yet?

yea i turned 18 last saturday
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: