Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:31:54 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  August, 2009 Comp Committee Minutes
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: August, 2009 Comp Committee Minutes  ( 645 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : September 03, 2009, 07:06:29 pm »

District 37 Competition Committee
Meeting for August 13, 2009

I.   Meeting called to order by Richie Wohlers, District Referee

II.   Attendance taken by Jannean Sapp. Stewards present are: Ryan Wilson, Heather Gongora Keith DeJongh, Kelly Phelan, Doug Phelan, Devon Rich and Dan Barnett.

Special Guests: Tommy Russell, Bill Richardson

III.   Discussions:
1.   Fliers to be reviewed:
a.   Four Aces Burro Enduro:
i.   Approved as is.
2.   Class Transfers:
a.   A brief discussion was held in regards to a standardization of the night races.
i.   A request was made by both Tommy & Bill that there be some sort of requirements and standardization of the markings.
ii.   Examples of markings created by Bill Richardson were brought in as examples and a discussion was held about the possibility of ?renting? those marking out to the other clubs.
b.   Further discussion was postponed until the September 10th meeting so as to be able to get more information.

3.   Referee Nominations
a.   The following people were nominated to be the D37 referee for 2010 to be voted on by the committee on September 10th:
i.   Dan Barnett (declined nomination)
ii.   Ryan Wilson.

4.   Meeting adjourned 10:05 pm

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: