Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:05:10 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  We received a gift last night
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: We received a gift last night  ( 1001 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : September 04, 2009, 07:44:54 am »

Meg Grossglass (ORBA) brought a special gift for us to the offroad meeting last night. It's a "6th Annual Viewfinders G.P." poster mounted in a frame. Looks like it was hung in a garage. It came from Harold Soens' widdow giving it some real extra meaning and character. Obviously I will bring it with me to the race for all to see. Along those lines will we have some other club paraphanilia on display? I know Russ and I tried the reunion deal a couple of years ago that didn't go over too well, just too busy to make it meaningful. Thought it would be nice to see the stuff out there. Flat Tire said he doesn't have anything anymore, handed it off to Kandy he thinks.

We tried to figure out what year the poster was from. I assumed it was from the ranch (pictures would have had to been the year before I'm sure).
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : September 04, 2009, 10:35:09 am »

All the memorabilia I have displayed in sign ups over the years is in the container. I placed it all in a plastic storage bin in 2007. None was displayed last year except for the Hutch memory box.

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : September 05, 2009, 10:54:27 pm »

All the memorabilia I have displayed in sign ups over the years is in the container. I placed it all in a plastic storage bin in 2007. None was displayed last year except for the Hutch memory box.

O.K. I'll take it to the race and store it in a plastic bag in the container, maybe we can get the stuff out this year and display it.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : September 17, 2009, 09:16:46 pm »

It will be COOL to see a Club poster that is OLDER than I ::)
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #4 : September 17, 2009, 09:56:09 pm »

It will be COOL to see a Club poster that is OLDER than I ::)

I thought paper deteriorated to dust in that timeframe...     ;D

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
: [1]  
« previous next »
: