Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:54 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Thanks Viewies!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks Viewies!  ( 984 )
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« : October 06, 2009, 08:56:56 am »

Just wanna put out a thumbs-up to you gals and guys! We had a great time! Race 3 on Sat., I got the holeshot and didnt know what to do with it eventually. I was making alot of time on the pavement sections until my Valentino Rossi imitation came to a sudden halt! Thanks to the Viewfinder that was working the left turn after the radar straight that lead back into the dirt! Didnt get your name as I was so pissed at myself! You poured water on my road rash to help remove some of the dirt. Thank You so much for helping me! I spent the remainder of the race just tryin' to get close to the finish chute so I could at least finish. Alot of Viewies pointed me in the right direction. I couldnt ride the course cuz I couldnt use my left arm. Eventually I wormed around enuf to find my way to finish. Thank You! Sunday, against my wifes better judgement, I raced the Scrambles, and was able to finish. Painfull, but fun! Thanks to all of you Viewfinders! John, sorry we never hooked up over the weekend, but Kim and I did get to visit Kandy and Jenn! But, I did see you on the loop Sunday as I was trying to pull my tongue from the spokes! Again, thanks for the great effort Viewies! M40.
« : October 06, 2009, 08:58:31 am Lipskid »

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : October 06, 2009, 09:03:14 am »

It was so good to see you and Mama Cates Paul!  Sorry you fell down and went boom - have Mama kiss it better  :-* Road rash sucks... gets all moist and gooey and sticks to everything and then it turns into a beef jerkey slab!  Take care and hope to see you soon

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : October 06, 2009, 11:18:51 am »

Road rash sucks... gets all moist and gooey and sticks to everything and then it turns into a beef jerkey slab!  Take care and hope to see you soon

Nice seeing you at signups Paul. I thought it was you in the Scrambles but wasn't sure. Thanks for the Kudos.
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #3 : October 09, 2009, 09:55:02 am »

It was so good to see you and Mama Cates Paul!  Sorry you fell down and went boom - have Mama kiss it better  :-* Road rash sucks... gets all moist and gooey and sticks to everything and then it turns into a beef jerkey slab!  Take care and hope to see you soon
One beef jerky slab, comin' up! Gawwwwd! Been at least 20 or so years since I had one of these..........

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: