Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:54:56 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13338 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : November 23, 2009, 05:33:49 am »

Ok folks I have numerous people talked into it.  We are looking to get two full Viewfinder minutes.  More if possible since I think I may have talked two minutes worth into it already.  Since there has been a big push by the Club Seceratary and G.P. rep I know that he will also buy a trail tech computer and do the Enduro Series next year.  (Yes I am putting words in your mouth Chris, it is for a good cause so I am sure you understand completely.

I know it's early but it would be nice to have it all squared away when it comes time to pre-enter so that we can make it almost a trail ride with our buddies.  

United MC Website

« : December 12, 2009, 10:34:15 am Chris Cory - Secretary »

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Aaron Price
Officer

« #1 : December 12, 2009, 08:57:26 am »

Bump. Flier came this weekend.   New season.  New bike (not 300 pounds) New (to me Acerbis Zoom chest protector to replace the mutilated one) New Rekluse clutch,  Very exciting.  We have one full minute ready to sign up.  Do I hear two minutes...?  Paul, Brian, Andre, Chris Donn, Klink, Bob, Pete?  Yes, I am calling you out!  Where are you guys????  We have fresh stock of Mangisil so you have no excuse not to race. 

After all that talk about doing more races next year I expect to see some of you guys out there!

Hey Chris! How about a flier on this thread?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #2 : December 12, 2009, 10:32:23 am »

There you go!

I won't be able to make this one, things are pretty full for me already.

I will be going out New Years with fellow Viewies, at Jackrabbits on the 10th, Vegas the 21st-24th and then Dirt Diggers Feb 6th and hopefully Four Aces on Feb 14th.
I do hope to put my money where my mouth is for more races next year. I just hope things stay busy at work.  ;)

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : December 12, 2009, 10:46:46 am »

Bob ?  Yes, I am calling you out!  Where are you guys????  We have fresh stock of Mangisil so you have no excuse not to race. 

Guess I will have to take the "Mangisil" award for this race, and a few others   :'(

I get to go riding on N Y weekend, then finish some home projects that I have been neglecting for several years.  I need to put all my efforts into this and get R done ASAP so I can get back to riding/racing.
Second reason I need to get the projects done is so I can get my shed/garage cleared out of the materials etc and use it for storing the Rhino and bikes like it is supposed to be for.  ::)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #4 : December 12, 2009, 01:08:31 pm »

my dad and i were thinking about making this one.  Still not sure yet

-Gumby
Aaron Price
Officer

« #5 : December 12, 2009, 03:21:59 pm »

Yes Gumby!  That is the spirit!  I can't wait for our first open desert race together. We now have matching bikes and chest protectors. If it wasn't for the fact that you have those awesome vintage pants we might have some confusion in the pits.

By the way have you done any suspension work to your 200?  What mix are you running in your gas?

Gumby
Viewfinder

« #6 : December 12, 2009, 08:48:35 pm »

im running 50/1 in my gas and my dad has done my suspension and its working awesome.  What year bike did u get my dad might be able to help u out with the suspension.  So does that mean we are in the same class now?

-Gumby
Aaron Price
Officer

« #7 : December 12, 2009, 09:26:08 pm »

03 200mxc   Yes we are no in the same class. Don't worry. You will beat me. I am old and slow.

Gumby
Viewfinder

« #8 : December 13, 2009, 03:44:17 pm »

its going to be a fun year

-gumby
Aaron Price
Officer

« #9 : December 13, 2009, 06:03:17 pm »

Maybe for you. I will have to try to keep up!

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #10 : December 13, 2009, 06:08:20 pm »

Might have to change "the colors" to orange and black, frigen pumpkins everywhere !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #11 : December 17, 2009, 07:11:23 pm »

Aaron count me and Hudy in. There is a slim chance I will not be able to make it, I am going to have my shoulder surgery, dont have a date yet. Should be last of Jan or maybe Feb. Count me in for now, How do we handle the pre register thing?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #12 : December 17, 2009, 11:52:09 pm »

Aaron count me and Hudy in. There is a slim chance I will not be able to make it, I am going to have my shoulder surgery, dont have a date yet. Should be last of Jan or maybe Feb. Count me in for now, How do we handle the pre register thing?

Dont blame the shoulder surgery on all the front tire changes we have been doing on the Katoom (though lately it feels like the Ka DOOM!) I will see ya next week. Dont think i got anything from D37 when I signed up at RHR.  Havent got any permanent number or anything.  I will check tommorow when I get back home.  If there is something I am supposed to do, please let me know.  This whole desert racing/riding thing is super new to me (thanks Brian!).

Happy holidays to all
Rick "Hudy" Hudachek

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #13 : December 18, 2009, 07:15:07 am »

You wont be getting them until towards the end of the month. The final standing need to be "final" before they can send the numbers out.
« : December 18, 2009, 08:42:11 am Chris Cory - Secretary »

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #14 : December 18, 2009, 07:59:45 am »

Per Kelly DeJongh they should go out in the mail the week between Xmas and New Years.
: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: