Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:02:24 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13329 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #30 : December 22, 2009, 02:30:41 pm »

Hey Donn, That might work out, I plan on riding with RED numbers also. Paul and Lee are Nov I believe we do the same as they do. Should we just sign-up together at the Enduro ?

Norm
[/quote]

Signing up the day of is fine with me. I really want to figure out the time keeping thing. I alredy have the roll chart holder and odometer for DS rides and getting a clock is not a big deal. Just need to figure out how to use them!! I'm going to work on that though.

I'm in if you want to do it, the date works out well with my plans as there is a DS ride in ridgecrest 2 weeks after that.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #31 : December 23, 2009, 12:58:10 pm »

Hey Donn, That might work out, I plan on riding with RED numbers also. Paul and Lee are Nov I believe we do the same as they do. Should we just sign-up together at the Enduro ?

Norm

Signing up the day of is fine with me. I really want to figure out the time keeping thing. I alredy have the roll chart holder and odometer for DS rides and getting a clock is not a big deal. Just need to figure out how to use them!! I'm going to work on that though.

I'm in if you want to do it, the date works out well with my plans as there is a DS ride in ridgecrest 2 weeks after that.
[/quote]

Ironman Mike is going on a cruise in Januarsometime around UEA. Someone twist his arm and he may show. Donn talk to McG! Some roll charts coillate minutes and miles!!! KJ
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #32 : December 23, 2009, 11:33:28 pm »

Hudy and I still plan on attending, we may be learning with you KJ.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #33 : December 27, 2009, 10:20:04 am »

I just ordered a clock on ebay and that should complete my timekeeping equip. since I already have a odo and roll chart holder. According to the flier they have a "clinic" on Saturday before the enduro so maybe that will help.
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #34 : January 04, 2010, 06:07:58 pm »

Hey Donn,

A ICO procomp enduro computer just magically landed on the handle bars on my bike,  I am currently trying to figger out how to program the thing - I think I'll be successfull - however keep on with the roll chart thing just in case I go over the handle bars like last year!

Lee
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #35 : January 05, 2010, 09:22:06 am »

Hey Donn,

A ICO procomp enduro computer just magically landed on the handle bars on my bike,  I am currently trying to figger out how to program the thing - I think I'll be successfull - however keep on with the roll chart thing just in case I go over the handle bars like last year!

Lee

I 2nd that!!! ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #36 : January 05, 2010, 01:55:06 pm »

Well I need to figure out the clock/odo thing as I don't see spending the dough for an ICO in the near future. Besides I'm not trying to be competitive, just have fun.

I have a roll chart program on my laptop that I Devon turned me on to. When they post the route next week I'm going to play with that. She said it was easy and intuitive. And it might help me understand this stuff better.
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #37 : January 10, 2010, 06:43:59 pm »

Thanks Kieth, you know that your support ALWAYS means so much to me.  I'll just make sure that we get on a minute BEHIND you so you cant watch my superlative riding style - you sicko!

Lee
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #38 : January 10, 2010, 07:40:15 pm »

KJ what minute are we on? What's my number? First race of a new year. This is so exciting!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #39 : January 11, 2010, 10:57:50 am »

Who's heading out when? I plan on leaving straight from the office, should be there around dark on Friday. I know Tara never leaves before Sat. morning, what about the rest of you? Anyone planning on riding the poker run on Saturday?
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #40 : January 11, 2010, 01:15:19 pm »

Sunday. I should spend time with the mrs on Saturday since I am racing on her birthday.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #41 : January 11, 2010, 10:48:34 pm »

I'm shootin for around noon or before on sat, Lee is heading out in the morning and they should be there way before lunch.
Looks like Paul will not be our fourth rider, so we have an opening.  Anyone, Anyone ....
It would be nice if we could sign up on sat as the 3 of us will be there.

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #42 : January 12, 2010, 12:33:50 pm »

I'm shootin for around noon or before on sat, Lee is heading out in the morning and they should be there way before lunch.
Looks like Paul will not be our fourth rider, so we have an opening.  Anyone, Anyone ....
It would be nice if we could sign up on sat as the 3 of us will be there.

Norm
I think Gumby was planning on riding the event! Gumby whereare you?
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #43 : January 12, 2010, 01:46:57 pm »

yea im planning on riding the event so if u have an open spot i will take it

-Gumby
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #44 : January 12, 2010, 03:09:43 pm »

yea im planning on riding the event so if u have an open spot i will take it

-Gumby

You're in, but we'll only be riding one loop and you need to go all 3!
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: