Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:06:31 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  New Years Weekend
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: New Years Weekend  ( 4980 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #30 : January 06, 2010, 01:07:20 pm »

Back ground on the trophy Donn is still crying about cheating so I had to brake out the kick the can trophy just to show him some Viewfinder bling bling.
Donn I had a feeling that photo would show up, the moral of the story is don't trust your wife. Just when you think you can trust your wife she runs point for the attack. All in all good fun.

Charlie

Ah yes, now I remember, you had to rub in the Mangisil award I received for uncovering your cheating ways! And after that I heard you filled your can with sand!! You great big cheater you!

And for anyone that's interested that is whilpped cream on Charley's face and Kyle is VERY proud of his feat.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #31 : January 06, 2010, 07:53:11 pm »

And you guys think I cheat.  :o  Who do you think taught me all I know ???
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #32 : January 07, 2010, 10:34:02 am »

And you guys think I cheat.  :o  Who do you think taught me all I know ???

Now Charley claims YOU taught him everything HE knows. I just don't know who to believe
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #33 : January 08, 2010, 12:25:42 pm »

And you guys think I cheat.  :o  Who do you think taught me all I know ???

Now Charley claims YOU taught him everything HE knows. I just don't know who to believe
Notice "Mid-Life" Max is staying out of this??? It's a Barstow thing!!!  THESE GUYS STARTED IN BARSTOW!
Where do you think all the desert riding and racing TRICKS came from ???
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #34 : January 08, 2010, 07:46:07 pm »

And you guys think I cheat.  :o  Who do you think taught me all I know ???

Notice "Mid-Life" Max is staying out of this??? It's a Barstow thing!!!  THESE GUYS STARTED IN BARSTOW!
Where do you think all the desert riding and racing TRICKS came from ???

Oh yea, Barstow, those were the days....
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: