Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:35:34 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Prospectors Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Prospectors Enduro Roll Call  ( 6352 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #30 : March 20, 2010, 07:48:37 pm »

HOPE Y'all have a safe and fun ride tomorrow, and "Big A's" bike stays together  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #31 : March 21, 2010, 08:06:17 pm »

SOOO, howd it go ??
Did Senior Citizen KJ keep up with all them younger types??

I do need to get back to riding ASAP, had enough with spending most of my time working or visiting the Doctors, the Docs still can't pinpoint what ails me  :(

See ya soon

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #32 : March 22, 2010, 09:20:56 am »

SOOO, howd it go ??
Did Senior Citizen KJ keep up with all them younger types??

I do need to get back to riding ASAP, had enough with spending most of my time working or visiting the Doctors, the Docs still can't pinpoint what ails me  :(

See ya soon

Well KJ is certainly no senior citizen.  He is a genuine bad ass.  He fought through the adversity of riding on a minute plagued with a severe outbreak of Granular Vaginitis to complete the second loop.  Norm and Lee called it a day about 10 miles into the beautiful second loop.  Jenni had a decent day but had a few hard crashes and got off course and lost a significant amount of time trying to get back.  She ended up finding herself riding on beautiful trails with flowers all around.  It is clear that she is improving greatly and the XR200 is not mangled this time so I take that as a very good sign.  Megan managed to make to the start line 1 minute before it was time to go.  She hung in there and I think she had a pretty good finish.  Todd Illes fought with his KTM all day.  Sounds like he has some valve issues.  Him and Jeff Meek rode really fast all day (at least by my standards).  They left me in the dust at about the halfway point of the second loop.  I finished the bonus section with arms that were Jello, far behind and most likely last in my class. 

Decent day for all.  No broken bikes.  No broken bodies.  A nice relaxing time hanging out after the race.  Waggy from Dirt Diggers showed up took part in drunken story time...

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #33 : March 22, 2010, 10:24:36 am »

Decent day for all.  No broken bikes.  No broken bodies.  A nice relaxing time hanging out after the race.  Waggy from Dirt Diggers showed up took part in drunken story time...
[/quote]

HA!! Chewbacca!!!!  ;D

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #34 : March 22, 2010, 12:36:20 pm »

Well KJ is certainly no senior citizen.  He is a genuine bad ass.  

Just being my usual Dumb @$$  ;D

So Us really OLD guys do one loop ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #35 : March 22, 2010, 12:38:36 pm »

I feel more like a sorry azz than a bad azz! Still can't feel my monkey butt from all the sitting down. Need to get back in shape if it helps 'OLD AGE'!!! Thought I was getting relief from the last 10 mile 'special' test until the check worker told me I got the pleasure of going straight ahead instead of making the left back to camp :'( The men on minute 28 (AP, TI & JM) were calculating their minutes dropped when I came in. I have yet to count my HOURS ::) I conquered the terrain, but got a serious whipping by the clock!!!
Good weather and great company made the weekend all worth while ;D ;D ;D KJ
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #36 : March 22, 2010, 12:44:44 pm »

Well KJ is certainly no senior citizen.  He is a genuine bad ass. 

Just being my usual Dumb @$$  ;D

So Us really OLD guys do one loop ??

Yes, you would have done the 1st loop only! It was a well thought out loop and very doable. The speed averages kept you pushing @ a very brisk pace. 1/2 the 2nd loop was much the same, then the NOT-SO-FUN began!!!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #37 : March 22, 2010, 01:23:05 pm »

I am relatively sure I can make it, just not fast enough to keep up with the rest of Ya  :-[
I almost always finish the race/ride but at a slower pace.
Anyone who has ridden with me gets lots of "rest stops" until I catch up.
Got to get in better shape !!
« : March 22, 2010, 01:40:11 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #38 : March 23, 2010, 10:40:28 pm »

Hey Bob, You can do what Lee and do. We ride until its not fun anymore and turn around go back to camp...

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #39 : March 24, 2010, 01:09:39 am »

Hey Bob, You can do what Lee and do. We ride until its not fun anymore and turn around go back to camp...

Norm

;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #40 : March 24, 2010, 07:13:52 am »

Norm has a good point though. Enduros are not about finishing the entire course. You get scored on how far you go and how many points you accumulate be not being on time. You still get a "finisher" pin, and when do old,fat,slow guys like me and you ever get anything more? ;D
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #41 : March 24, 2010, 11:58:21 am »

check out DirtRacer pics at http://www.dirtracerpics.com/g/prospectors_enduro_3_21_2010 , if you use the code DRPDiscount you can download the digital filr for $5.00.  He was not in the most imaginitive location but for $5............
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #42 : March 24, 2010, 04:58:41 pm »

check out DirtRacer pics at http://www.dirtracerpics.com/g/prospectors_enduro_3_21_2010 , if you use the code DRPDiscount you can download the digital filr for $5.00.  He was not in the most imaginitive location but for $5............
You can view most the Viewies on pg 10 on minutes 28 and 29!!! Couldn't find Jenni and Megan in the pics???
« : March 24, 2010, 05:03:52 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #43 : March 24, 2010, 05:48:55 pm »

I found them.  I think they are on the next page over. 

Try to remember guys.  If you have time to make eye contact with the photographer...  YOU'RE GOING TO SLOW!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #44 : March 24, 2010, 08:17:19 pm »

I found them.  I think they are on the next page over. 

Try to remember guys.  If you have time to make eye contact with the photographer...  YOU'RE GOING TO SLOW!
NORM ;D Was I supposed to be sitting for the pic?
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: