Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:39:24 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC Desert Scrambles Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: HBMC Desert Scrambles Roll Call  ( 5326 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #30 : March 15, 2010, 07:39:56 pm »

Good job Jonathan. That's cool you guys battling it out together, congrats to James you must like it fast. This is for the Jenkins; John Kearney (100's) owns a wrecking yard he specializes in Ford Rangers he can fix or get parts for any Ford Ranger. His website is ajaxauto.com or something like that. He is a good guy.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #31 : March 15, 2010, 10:45:53 pm »

;D ;D

thanks john I will check out the site,if we nee any more parts.

deann
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #32 : March 16, 2010, 01:13:39 am »

John Kearney (100's) owns a wrecking yard he specializes in Ford Rangers he can fix or get parts for any Ford Ranger. His website is ajaxauto.com or something like that. He is a good guy.

Another plug for John, I need a trans for our Nissan, He has one and for a decent price to boot. Now I need to cough up the dough and go get it.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #33 : March 16, 2010, 08:25:17 pm »

so Aaron, what did you race on? Get the little pumpkin fixed?
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #34 : March 17, 2010, 04:08:32 am »

Yes. Finally!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #35 : March 17, 2010, 08:51:47 am »

Yes. Finally!

What was wrong?
Aaron Price
Officer

« #36 : March 17, 2010, 12:06:12 pm »

A bearing had a existential crisis, which led to some degree of soul searching.  In the end the bearing decided it did not want to be a bearing anymore.  This was something I could cope with.  What I could not cope with was the bearings decision to convert to a radical Islam- jihadist mindset.  During it's brief but successful career as a suicide bomber it managed cause significant damage to the infrastructure of my engine and seriously wounded several citizens within the transmission. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #37 : March 17, 2010, 07:24:37 pm »

A bearing had a existential crisis, which led to some degree of soul searching.  In the end the bearing decided it did not want to be a bearing anymore.  This was something I could cope with.  What I could not cope with was the bearings decision to convert to a radical Islam- jihadist mindset.  During it's brief but successful career as a suicide bomber it managed cause significant damage to the infrastructure of my engine and seriously wounded several citizens within the transmission. 
I thought the bike was Swedish clearly a neutral country.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #38 : March 18, 2010, 07:23:20 am »

OH NO!!

And you were happy to get rid of the Husky!!

I'll keep my Jap. bikes thank you. You and Kyle can commiserate about grenaded KTM transmissions.
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #39 : March 18, 2010, 08:30:47 am »

I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this experience.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #40 : March 18, 2010, 01:23:52 pm »

I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this experience.

I assume that would be, "Don't buy a bike that's been hammered, especially from a friend".
Aaron Price
Officer

« #41 : March 18, 2010, 03:03:08 pm »

I will remember to take your advice when I am wealthy.

Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #42 : March 21, 2010, 09:26:32 am »

Or dont buy a bike thats been hammered from a friend who is hammered!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: