Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:12:09 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Another Viewfinder in Afghanistan
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Another Viewfinder in Afghanistan  ( 4449 )
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« : March 30, 2010, 04:01:25 pm »

Well Jeremy Henderson has finally made it there he will be there from anywhere 6-8 months he is Station at Bagram Air Force Base his address is:
Jeremy Henderson
Sky warrior A TF falcon
APO AE 09354

Let just say there alot of sleepless nights at the Henderson's house now.  We have not heard from him yet since he left  I got a text yesterday letting me know he made it there, he was stuck in Germany for 8 days on the base. I'll give update as I get some.
Lee & Annette Henderson
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : March 31, 2010, 10:28:06 am »

Lee and Annette - keep us updated on his whereabouts. Man you guys must be stressing... will send him a note once in awhile to that addy just to keep him on his toes!  It's gonna be rough on him misisng Landon. Hope to see you both soon (and hopefully fireworks will NOT be involved)...  :o

Kandy Thornton
highwayman1
Viewfinder

« #2 : March 31, 2010, 01:04:19 pm »

He ask for is daddy alot when I pick him up from daycare, but I just said let go see Uncle Mat and Grandpa and he's OK.  But it's getting really hard on me with him over there.  I didn't think it would hit me that bad with all the danger stuff those boys do, but this is the worst.  It's going to be a long 6- 8 months Val heard from him today he's doing good so far.  I'll keep you updated.  And Kandy he would like a letter from you guys.
Annette
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #3 : March 31, 2010, 02:10:50 pm »

Wow Annette - Positive thoughts are going your way ... Start countin' down the months now! ;)

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : March 31, 2010, 02:32:37 pm »

Hoping for his safe return,
Maybe Us Viewfinders can get some "care packages" together for both of our servicemen ?
And THANKS goes out to all of you who are serving or have served in our military.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #5 : March 31, 2010, 07:45:19 pm »

I hope all is safe with him, maybe he will run into Ty.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #6 : April 01, 2010, 08:15:41 am »

I didn't even know Jeremy was in the military! Tell him to keep his head down, will put together two care packages now, one for Jeremy and one for Ty.
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

: 162

« #7 : April 02, 2010, 09:32:08 am »

Hey guys,  Its me, Sandi Anderson
I just wanted the Henderson family to know that I will be praying for them and their son Jeremy.  
I volunteer for a group called Touch of Home for the mililitay and we send care packages every tues.  I will
Add him to that list  and he can start getting packages from us too.    The more the merrier as they all share
with each other... some of them never get anything unless they get the leftover/shared stuff.
God bless you all and thank you Jeremy for all you are doing for us.... You are so brave and appreciated.  
Sandi
« : April 02, 2010, 09:35:56 am Sandi Anderson »
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : April 05, 2010, 07:26:31 am »

Hey guys,  Its me, Sandi Anderson
I just wanted the Henderson family to know that I will be praying for them and their son Jeremy.  
I volunteer for a group called Touch of Home for the mililitay and we send care packages every tues.  I will
Add him to that list  and he can start getting packages from us too.    The more the merrier as they all share
with each other... some of them never get anything unless they get the leftover/shared stuff.
God bless you all and thank you Jeremy for all you are doing for us.... You are so brave and appreciated.  
Sandi

That is so great Sandi, thanks. I've put up a thread on the district message board for magazines, etc. for care packages for Jeremy and Ty, hope to get something together this month or so to send them.
Tyson McInnes
Viewfinder

: 20

« #9 : April 13, 2010, 08:15:14 am »

hey
i have some contacts there at bagrah or BAF where jeremy is. he is with good people there. im sure i will run into him when i have to go there. do you know what unit he is in or attached to?

US ARMY 101ST 3RD BCT 1-187IN.
highwayman1
Viewfinder

« #10 : April 16, 2010, 10:19:36 am »

Would like to send Sandi and her group a special Thank you for thinking of Jeremy.  He did get your package yesterday he said. and will be sending you a email too. But Lee and I would like to think each and everyone of you. Doing this time in are life.  What a change from Jeremy & Mathew racing, and wondering if there coming in or not. Allot of you know what I mean.
Well Jeremy is doing pretty good we been able to talk with him on Facebook that about all.
Thank Annette

oh for Tyson Question all I know he is in the Special force with the Army  The Green Beret
« : April 19, 2010, 08:01:58 pm highwayman1 »
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

« #11 : April 19, 2010, 03:37:44 pm »

Would like to send Sandi and her group a special Thank you for thinking of Jeremy.  He did get your package yesterday he said. and will be sending you a email too. But Lee and I would like to think each and everyone of you. Doing this time in are life.  What a change from Jeremy & Mathew racing, and wondering if there coming in or not. Allot of you know what I mean.
Well Jeremy is doing pretty good we been able to talk with him on Facebook that about all.
Thank Annette

oh for Tyson Question all I know he is in the Special force with the Army

/quote]
Annette,  It is my pleasure.... I can't wait to keep sending Jeremy and Ty more and more goodies as we get them. 
I know that if we bombard them with too much stuff that they will just pass it on to those that don't get anything....
I think of the "parents" so often as my part is the easy part.. you have the hard part .   God bless you all.  Love Sandi
highwayman1
Viewfinder

« #12 : June 02, 2010, 11:04:58 am »

Just a quick update since we have had allot of people ask how he's doing.  We heard from him on Memorial Day, and he sound  good.  He ready to come home he said, He has a least 45 more day or more, hopefully he come home soon.  He starting to miss everyone.  He does talk with Val and Landon allot they have that Webcam on the Computer.   So his little boy can see him and talk with him.   Thank you to everyone.
Lee & Annette
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #13 : June 03, 2010, 08:32:17 am »

Just a quick update since we have had allot of people ask how he's doing.  We heard from him on Memorial Day, and he sound  good.  He ready to come home he said, He has a least 45 more day or more, hopefully he come home soon.  He starting to miss everyone.  He does talk with Val and Landon allot they have that Webcam on the Computer.   So his little boy can see him and talk with him.   Thank you to everyone.
Lee & Annette

my heart goes out to Jeremy, Val and Landon. It's one thing to be over there as a husband/son but as a Dad it has to be extremely hard. Sure glad Landon has Uncle Matt and Grandmas and Grandpas to keep him occupied.
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

« #14 : July 14, 2010, 10:46:04 pm »

I got an email from Jeremy today..... He said he gets to come home in about 3 weeks. 
Wooooo Hooooooo.   This is great news. 
Annette,  Please let us know when you have him safe at home again...
I bet you can't wait...
God bless you all,  Sandi
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: