Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:01:51 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Sell Items Here
| | |-+  Free jersey and pants.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Free jersey and pants.  ( 2467 )
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« : September 19, 2010, 05:56:45 pm »

This stuff is free for the Viewfinders.If no one wants it i will sell it cheap on D37 board.I just dont need this stuff anymore.

First up is a large MSR jersey.Brand new never been worn.Sorry i cant figure out how to put images on here.Its blue and white.A pretty kick ass jersey if you ask me.

Next i have a pair of 36 waist size Oneil pants.Zipper/shorts style grey color and grey camo with a matching medium sized jersey.Really cool looking and heavy material great for dual sport riding in the mountains.Only worn twice.Like brand new.

Im moveing into a new house so i need to get rid of some stuff.If you this stuff i will bring it to the work weekend and the GP.
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : September 19, 2010, 07:34:10 pm »

Very cool, thanks for offering Terry! Bring it out to work weekend. I am sure someone needs some new stuff and could use a freebie.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : September 20, 2010, 08:45:10 am »

This stuff is free for the Viewfinders.If no one wants it i will sell it cheap on D37 board.I just dont need this stuff anymore.

First up is a large MSR jersey.Brand new never been worn.Sorry i cant figure out how to put images on here.Its blue and white.A pretty kick ass jersey if you ask me.

Next i have a pair of 36 waist size Oneil pants.Zipper/shorts style grey color and grey camo with a matching medium sized jersey.Really cool looking and heavy material great for dual sport riding in the mountains.Only worn twice.Like brand new.

Im moveing into a new house so i need to get rid of some stuff.If you this stuff i will bring it to the work weekend and the GP.

I would definitely be interested in the pants/jersey. Been wanting an over-boot pant for my Dual Sport rides. Of course 36 will be a bit baggy on my svelt waistline, but I'll make due  ;D ;)
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #3 : September 20, 2010, 05:14:24 pm »

Ill bring it all out this weekend.The pants are yours then Donn.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : September 21, 2010, 03:58:49 pm »

Ill bring it all out this weekend.The pants are yours then Donn.

Thanks Terry!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #5 : September 22, 2010, 06:35:55 am »

Donn the pants are not big enough how are you ever going to get that hour glass body ib 36's? ;D
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : September 22, 2010, 07:25:26 am »

Donn the pants are not big enough how are you ever going to get that hour glass body ib 36's? ;D
CB

Hour Glass? I thought it was "pear shaped"  ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: