Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:15:20 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Golf Tournament Roll Call!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: RHR Golf Tournament Roll Call!  ( 4137 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #15 : June 04, 2010, 08:43:12 am »

I like that Paul!

By the way, I always say I get the most value for my green fees because I hit the ball A LOT! And use most of the course, aka "military golf" left, right, left, right.....
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #16 : June 04, 2010, 01:53:52 pm »

I like that Paul!

By the way, I always say I get the most value for my green fees because I hit the ball A LOT! And use most of the course, aka "military golf" left, right, left, right.....
Hmmmmm, kinda reminds me of the way Kieth explained my riding manuevers at Rovers..........left-right-left-right. Still didnt work tho, he passed me, but I think he cut.  :)(:

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #17 : June 05, 2010, 02:48:34 pm »

I like that Paul!

Hmmmmm, kinda reminds me of the way Kieth explained my riding manuevers at Rovers..........left-right-left-right. Still didnt work tho, he passed me, but I think he cut.  :)(:
Donn, Just make sure there are some Keystones on the beverage cart!!! Papa's  range will be no more than 50 yards from a COOL ONE!!! ;D ;D ;D
I am going to strap one one the back of my chest protector at the next race and see if it puts more 'twist in his wrist' :o :o :o
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #18 : June 07, 2010, 08:42:13 am »

Golf tourny was a blast as usual, we played like crap, tied for second to last, the Johnson family took the booby prize. Looks like the most honest ones there were Viewies!

Hope Jenn posts a pic. or two of us, especially my "special" decoration.
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #19 : June 07, 2010, 09:07:47 am »

I like that Paul!

Donn, Just make sure there are some Keystones on the beverage cart!!! Papa's  range will be no more than 50 yards from a COOL ONE!!! ;D ;D ;D
I am going to strap one one the back of my chest protector at the next race and see if it puts more 'twist in his wrist' :o :o :o
I WAS the beverage cart for our team, cept for Kandy & Jenn. Thanks Ladies for the special treats! Kieth, as long as I'm gauranteed that the KL on youre back is ice cold, it wont be a problem to try and catch you! Keyword here is "try"......

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #20 : June 07, 2010, 10:31:10 am »

Golf tourny was a blast as usual, we played like crap, tied for second to last, the Johnson family took the booby prize. Looks like the most honest ones there were Viewies!

Hope Jenn posts a pic. or two of us, especially my "special" decoration.

Our score was "Honest", it is what it is !!
We actually made par on a few holes, so that tells you how bad some other holes were  :o
The heat got to me, the last 3 or 4 holes I could barely get out of the cart and swing a club  :-[
Next year for sure !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #21 : June 07, 2010, 04:04:37 pm »

It was pretty toasty. I was beat when I got home around 8:30. Pretty amazin how a stupid little simple golf game can tire you out so bad, just the heat I suppose.
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #22 : June 08, 2010, 12:20:48 pm »

It was pretty toasty. I was beat when I got home around 8:30. Pretty amazin how a stupid little simple golf game can tire you out so bad, just the heat I suppose.
Damn Donn! It was from all the self-induced trama from the Tattoo that you had on youre noggin'! My Pard Bad Andy was the one that got DQd early. I think that was from the pre-runnin' that he did the night before.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #23 : June 09, 2010, 08:53:30 am »

Damn Donn! It was from all the self-induced trama from the Tattoo that you had on youre noggin'! My Pard Bad Andy was the one that got DQd early. I think that was from the pre-runnin' that he did the night before.

Yea, maybe the tattoo prevented the proper amount of heat transfer!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #24 : June 09, 2010, 11:00:44 am »

Me & my hubby Cameron Kearney

Diggers can have their pit shirt back when they return our flag

Donn Nay & hims daddy

« : June 09, 2010, 11:02:19 am Jenn »

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #25 : June 09, 2010, 11:01:11 am »

Myself and one of our prize sponsors... Wide Open Desert aka Pete

Who woulda ever thought?! Ryan owns a pair of shoes other than Rainbows!

Jake doesn't know how to use his tongue . . . Either does his dad . . .  hahaha Ryan S that was pure awesomeness/ownage what I said to Steve!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #26 : June 09, 2010, 11:01:44 am »

AWESOME!

Viewie love!

Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #27 : June 11, 2010, 06:42:05 pm »

Workin' on that Flag for ya Jenn! I even brought it up at wed. night DD Meeting! Waggy was not there, but it'll come. Donns Flag, correct?  :)(:

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #28 : June 15, 2010, 01:36:20 pm »

Workin' on that Flag for ya Jenn! I even brought it up at wed. night DD Meeting! Waggy was not there, but it'll come. Donns Flag, correct?  :)(:

Yea Paul, its mine. Waggy said he had it, should have got it from him at Prospectors when he told me but couldn't connect. The next time I saw him was at your race and he did not have his truck there!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: