Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:59:35 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Thank-you Keith
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Thank-you Keith  ( 992 )
dezracer799

: 1

« : May 21, 2010, 06:54:47 pm »

I wanted to take the time to Thank Mr. Jones for driving all the way out to Ridgecrest last night to give the residents a confirmation of your GP for 2010. If there is anything I can do to help you all out, don't hesitate to ask. Many of the people in that room are friends and they are all willing to pitch in. We will be working hard on keeping the track open for years to come. Your GP is by far my favorite of the year, not just because the course is within 200" of my house, but the course is always fun and exciting. Anyway, like I said before, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything done locally.

Richard Wagner
Ridgecrest Resident
HBMC Member

Richard Wagner
HBMC
V16x Desert
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : May 22, 2010, 02:23:20 am »

Awesome job Keith .. You're an animal always running around CA like a mad man. Thank you for representing our club at that meeting.

Thank you Mr. Wagner for taking time out of your day to pass on such kind words.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #2 : May 22, 2010, 11:06:47 am »

Keith must doing a commercial for Toyota, seeing how many miles one of them can do  ;D

THANKS Keith for all you do  _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : May 22, 2010, 12:22:58 pm »

Actually Jonesy has a Ford now!!! But that Toyota sure had a bunch of miles on it.

I spoke to Keith yesterday and he gave me a rundown on the meeting, sounds like good support for the MX track, hope they can get it straightened out. Thanks Mr Wagner for the encouraging words as well, very nice to have such great support from Ridgecrest for our race. Anyone that wants to lend a hand working on the course please see one of us, we can always use the help.

On another note Keith will have to tell the rest of you the story behind Meg Grosglass' visit to the meeting as well, quite funny. For those that don't know her Meg is the ORBA lobbyiest, hired gun and runs all over the place supporting OHV access, she drove from Temecula to speak on behalf of keeping the track open.

Thanks Meg, Keith and the 50 or 60 others that came out in support of the track.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : May 22, 2010, 05:41:07 pm »

Actually Jonesy has a Ford now!!! But that Toyota sure had a bunch of miles on it.

I am SORRY, hope that Ford can make it to the many events as the TOY did  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: