Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:23:39 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Prospectors GP Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Prospectors GP Roll Call  ( 2289 )
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« : November 04, 2010, 10:54:15 pm »

Since I didnt see this on the board yet, I figured I would post.

Sandy, Jason, and myself are leaving tomorrow in the am for Gorman.  Not sure if any others are attending

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #1 : November 04, 2010, 11:19:07 pm »

im going to be there either tomorrow night or sometime saturday

-Gumby
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : November 05, 2010, 05:44:22 am »

I should be out sometime around noon on Sunday. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : November 05, 2010, 08:27:22 am »

WOW Viewies at a G.P. this is something novel.

Good luck to all, will be hosting a wedding reception in our backyard along with Brian and Tami.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #4 : November 05, 2010, 06:16:10 pm »

;D ;D

James will be out friday and I will be out sat morn

dee
Aaron Price
Officer

« #5 : November 06, 2010, 02:45:55 pm »

WOW Viewies at a G.P. this is something novel.

Good luck to all, will be hosting a wedding reception in our backyard along with Brian and Tami.

I may do all the G.P.s next year if I like this one.  That way I may be able to race 3 classes in a weekend.    Ours looks so fun but I doubt the rest will be as good as ours.  Also I am trying to hold on to my 6th place position in the 200 class. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : November 18, 2010, 09:27:48 am »

So how did everyone do? Never saw any race reports besides Aaron loosing his tools.
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #7 : November 18, 2010, 10:58:47 am »

Well the Viewies that raced were Mike Hastings, Mike Jr., Gumby, Sandy, Gary L., Jason Schalow, Aaron, and myself.  In attendance were Robert, James & Deanna Jenkins.  After seeing our GP, I really wanted to ride one.  This was nothing like our GP other than the simplicity. No enduro section, no technical section, no starting on time.  The weather was great, and with the cooler temps the course stayed fairly moist, so no dust. 
  I did ok for me and ended up with a 6th and a 5th in the classes I raced.  Jason had some issues diring the vet race and ended up finishing with no clutch lever, and holding his transponder in his hand  :o Everyone else seemed to do fairly well, though I dont believe any walked away with any trophies.  A different type of crowd than what you see in the desert for sure, but the Diggers were there trying to balance things out ;D Overall it was a good time with no injuries (for our group at least).

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : November 19, 2010, 11:22:53 am »

Thanks for the RR Rick.

I'm thinking about trying one or two next year. For those that have done some which would be best to try? Taft is out as that's Super Bowl weekend and I always have a big blowout party at my house.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #9 : November 19, 2010, 01:08:04 pm »

Viewfinders GP would be the one to try!  I am hoping to race all of them next year now that I have a suitable vintage bike.

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #10 : November 22, 2010, 12:31:46 pm »

Viewfinders GP would be the one to try!  I am hoping to race all of them next year now that I have a suitable vintage bike.

ALL but one!!! ;)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : November 22, 2010, 02:00:36 pm »

what vintage bike you going to race?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #12 : November 22, 2010, 03:39:21 pm »

what vintage bike you going to race?
He has beat up the Lil Red Hunny enough that it probably would pass for VINTAGE!!!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #13 : November 22, 2010, 05:54:42 pm »

Lies and slander!  It's a 74 MX360

: [1]  
« previous next »
: