Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:35:08 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Jackrabbits Hare & Hound Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Jackrabbits Hare & Hound Roll Call  ( 4378 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #15 : January 09, 2011, 06:22:19 pm »

Did J J make it in or did you have to go drag Him in ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Jim Johnson
Viewfinder

: 124

« #16 : January 09, 2011, 06:47:57 pm »

Maybe if you dragged your butt out of bed you could have seen if I made it in. ;D
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #17 : January 09, 2011, 09:48:19 pm »

Here is what I can remember

In the Pits were Julian, Charley Barney, Mike, there were a couple of more guys there but did know their names but dont think they were viewies.

Racers were Livingston, JJ, Kieth Jones, Gumby, Jason Schalow, and myself.

Not sure were Livingston, JJ or Kieth finished.  Gumby got 10th, Jason was 1st, and I got fourth. 

The conditions were awesome!!! Temps at race time were near perfect, and the course looked like you dragged a brown marker through it, perfect dirt with not a hint of dust.

All finished, only a few bumps and bruises from a few.  I went over the bars and landed flat on my back, and not cant stand up straight.

Good times

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #18 : January 10, 2011, 07:10:22 am »

It was a excellent day in the desert all of our riders finshed with Jason coming away with a win. Jim  was out on his new Bata looking good with only one boot. He is getting a little forgetfull in his senior years.
You all know I have not been to a race in some time but I can tell you BLM Rangers were every where stopping people for every thing, they even were cruising the back side of all the camps. They gave warnings and tickets what a difference sense the last time I was out.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #19 : January 10, 2011, 08:37:31 am »

You all know I have not been to a race in some time but I can tell you BLM Rangers were every where stopping people for every thing, they even were cruising the back side of all the camps. They gave warnings and tickets what a difference sense the last time I was out.
CB

I'm afraid its going to be like this for the near future. If we as D37 can keep our noses clean they should back off again. I know for the UMC event they are only going to have two rangers present, that's a HUGE concession right now and should be a sign of things to come. Grabow is working VERY hard with Roxie to get things more reasonable. Flat Tire is going to try to make the meeting at DMC to relay goings on at District lately. Hold on to your hats because if they follow through with what's proposed our race fees may come close to doubling.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #20 : January 10, 2011, 01:34:12 pm »

Great course,weather and dirt conditions. One-Boot McGrath and JR (John Rice) were out on the course routing us on!! Also, I know Gordon Jr. was in the pits helping! He also has a new Honda and may be racing some??? GREAT DAY of racing for those that didn't make it out!!! Thanks for the pits and the club company!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #21 : January 11, 2011, 07:47:45 am »

good to hear that about Gordon Jr. I'm still working on getting the Robinson't to committ and get Cody a couple more rides.
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #22 : January 14, 2011, 08:20:37 pm »

According to the prelim results I got a 6th  :(  Not sure how that happened only counted 3 other white stickers on the board with an O.  Good job to Jason who is listed with a 1st

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #23 : January 19, 2011, 09:34:57 pm »

Maybe if you dragged your butt out of bed you could have seen if I made it in. ;D

YES I could have watched K J finish before you  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: