Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:50:42 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Four Aces National H&H Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Four Aces National H&H Roll Call  ( 4913 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #30 : February 15, 2011, 07:47:59 am »

I only rode one loop and I thought it was a fun one. I'm not very fast so I manage to pick my lines carefully and miss a lot of the whoops, may not be the fastest line, but I save my energy. I thought the course was well thought out and flowed very well. Some tight fun stuff, a couple neat hills, much better than two years ago, that one lacked any imagination whatsoever. Prelim. results have me mid pack, 7th out of 13. Considering my hangover before the start and my total lack of ambition it wasn't too bad. Sure glad I only did one loop.

Oh yea, and all this in spite of McGrath (aka cheatin' Jim) stealing my gas Saturday night.
« : February 17, 2011, 07:26:37 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #31 : February 15, 2011, 11:15:50 am »

I would like to thank Gumby, my Dad and Charlie for helping me fix the flat. They helped me salvage a finish. Looks like I just made it out on the 3rd looped b4 they closed it. I managed to pass a few more Vets to keep my championship hopes alive. I would also like to thank my Dad for allowing me to ride his Cough Cough(Husky). My KTM is under the weather. The course was not bad but was not that fun either. 96 miles of whoops.

If it were not for the Husky, J J would have earned NO POINTS !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #32 : February 15, 2011, 12:39:52 pm »

Hey Aaron, THE HUSKY FINISHED  Pot

Would have been alot better finish had it not been for a flat front tire, proabbly a 15-20 minute delay swapping out the tube.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #33 : February 16, 2011, 07:39:29 am »

Would have been alot better finish had it not been for a flat front tire, proabbly a 15-20 minute delay swapping out the tube.
It used to be the Husky!!! Now it's a KTM! Maybe it's Aaron!!!  Pot ;D  ps. Got a newer computer from BRP - Jim Rios so I can be of some help @ the enduros! Get ready, Checkers scores enduro points!!! (NO timekeeping equipment needed)
« : February 17, 2011, 12:04:56 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #34 : February 16, 2011, 09:28:18 pm »

It used to be the Husky!!! Now it'ss a KTM! Maybe its Aaron!!!  Pot ;D  ps. Got a newer computer from BRP - Jim Rios so I can be of some help @ the enduros! Get ready, Checkers scores enduro points!!! (NO timekeeping equipment needed)

About time!  I sold you that one a loooong time ago!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: