Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:19:53 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Prairie Dogs GP Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Prairie Dogs GP Roll Call  ( 2064 )
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« : March 01, 2011, 01:08:47 pm »

Jason and myself will be there Friday.  Anyone else planning on attending s we can save a spot?

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #1 : March 01, 2011, 02:19:52 pm »

We are going sunday morning.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : March 02, 2011, 08:44:32 am »

Well Pam decided not to go to the lake with Uncle Mike so we're heading out camping somewhere in the trailer, won't be there.

Good luck guys and have fun.
« : March 03, 2011, 07:48:13 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #3 : March 03, 2011, 11:49:36 am »

I'm going out, probably Sunday morning, for the Youth Mini race at 8:45.  Might do the Vet race if it looks like fun.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #4 : March 06, 2011, 01:21:47 pm »

Everybody at PD GP ??
Hope it was fun.
I got to get out of the house for awhile, going to go grocery shopping  :P
Hate it, but I need to get up and around some more.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #5 : March 06, 2011, 04:53:45 pm »

It was fun.I got last place yea!I need to work on my moto skills.

Not sure how everyone else did,didnt get much of a chance to talk with everyone.One thing i can say is the course is top notch.I had a lot of fun despite getting last.See everyone at HBMC. ;D
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #6 : March 06, 2011, 05:06:06 pm »

It was fun.I got last place yea!I need to work on my moto skills.

Not sure how everyone else did,didnt get much of a chance to talk with everyone.One thing i can say is the course is top notch.I had a lot of fun despite getting last.See everyone at HBMC. ;D

Some body has to be last, I have been "Chased" by sweep more than once.
Better to be last finisher than a DNF anyday  ;D
Glad it was fun.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #7 : March 07, 2011, 12:49:51 am »

Well here is my ride report,

Jason and I showed friday night, and dragged a freind of ours from Bishop with two of his sons.  Saturday morning as I made my way to the start, I ran into Mike Hastings and he advised there were bikes buried up to their tanks on the course.  So they had to reroute the course around that section.  That took an hour and it really started to warm up while we were waiting. I had a great race except for a loose front brake lever.  After teh first tabletop, it rotated down.  I fought it the entire race, having to pull it up so I could use the front brakes. I ended up finishing 3rd for my class and 2nd for Desert on the new 250.  The course was in great shape, just a little snotty in some of the corners, which I am starting to get used to racing the 2nd race.
  Mike Hastings said he had a fun race and ended up with a 3rd also.  Matt Alexander is listed on the results with a 17th in class, but I missed the chance to chat with him.  Mike Jr. got a 6th place in his race. Our friends 6 year old son raced in the Pee Wee event, and he was super excited.  It was his first race and he was stoked about it as was his father.  That wrapped up the racing on Saturday.  They held an Endurocross event in the evening, and it looked like a short section of what Sandy like to ride.  I wasnt too happy with those guys making fun of the way i ride  ;D
  Sunday they had to reroute the course yet again.  Some rumored it was to dust, and some said they cut a new section in that was not authorzed.  It really shortened it up alot, and folks missed out on some fun single track sections.  I ran in to Todd Isles during the youth race and watched Steven get a 2nd place finish.  Jason, Terry, and our friend Thom rode in the vet race.  Thom finished best with a 4th place, Terry got a 6th, and Jason got a 5th.  After that we loaded up and made the trek back to Bishop.  It was a great weekend of racing.  Sorry if I missed anyone in the report.

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #8 : March 07, 2011, 06:48:58 am »

Hudy thank s for the report. Good job everyone.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #9 : March 07, 2011, 10:07:57 am »

Todd, Is Steven wearing his trophy @ school today ;D Congrats to all the Viewfinders and there finishes!!! _.._
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #10 : March 07, 2011, 12:54:02 pm »

sounds like fun, thanks for the report Rick.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: