Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:35:58 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC Roll Call!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: HBMC Roll Call!  ( 2056 )
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« : March 07, 2011, 09:12:39 am »

So?? Who's going to HMBC this weekend?  I'm hoping to come out Saturday morning, but will have to leave early since it's my mom's birthday...my original plan was to come out for the whole weekend, but apparently family obligations are more important  :-\

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #1 : March 07, 2011, 11:10:50 am »

Ty is back so we are planning on going out Saturday morning and spending the weekend.
He has been looking forward to doing a desert race for quite so time. He has to be back at
fort Cambell by the end of the month so this will be the only one that he will be able to attend.

Flat Tire
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #2 : March 07, 2011, 11:55:59 am »

Jason and I will be there, probably Friday at some point.  We will be there through the weekend.  We are trying to convince Sandy to come with!  We dont have a flag, but will put up some markers.

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #3 : March 07, 2011, 01:37:48 pm »

Me and Darlene are plaining on comming out if all goes well. I'm taking friday off and hope to be out about mid day or so. If everything is good I may sign up and ride around as well. It has been over a year sence I looked at a start line. I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm scared. :-@
Come on Sandy come on out!!!

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #4 : March 07, 2011, 03:37:32 pm »

Hey Charlie, Ty is gunning for you. He has already started the smack talk.
I tried to warn him but you know how he is.
Global Moderator

« #5 : March 08, 2011, 06:25:11 am »

We will need to take the boy for a little trail ride. Can he say ROCKS!!! Pot

CB

CB
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #6 : March 08, 2011, 07:15:28 am »

So?? Who's going to HMBC this weekend?  I'm hoping to come out Saturday morning, but will have to leave early since it's my mom's birthday...my original plan was to come out for the whole weekend, but apparently family obligations are more important  :-\

Looks like I won't be coming out afterall  :'( Just trying to cram too many things into one day...

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #7 : March 08, 2011, 08:19:57 am »

CB

Oh this should be good.

Can't believe Ty didn't learn his lesson before, when CB was "Chase Uncle"
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #8 : March 08, 2011, 08:45:36 am »

CB

Oh this should be good.

Can't believe Ty didn't learn his lesson before, when CB was "Chase Uncle"

Ha!  I had forgotten about that day.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : March 11, 2011, 08:23:49 am »

all loaded up, trailer in parking lot. Should be leaving here around 4:00 or so.

RAG BOY IS COMING :o!

Kyle is coming out but not racing, says he can't afford it right now, blah, blah, blah  :-@. But he's coming out to get some miles in on the Katoom. He's threatening to be Chase Kid for the old man ::), might actually be funny and he can ram me once in a while to get me going  :-(~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #10 : March 11, 2011, 10:29:25 am »

You guys are killing me  :'(
This is one I wanted to do, we had a good showing 2 years ago at Boone rd.
Have yet to see a "Chase Son" pie plate  ;D
Have fun and be safe.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : March 11, 2011, 12:50:43 pm »

weather is looking VERY nice, should be a good weekend.
Global Moderator

« #12 : March 14, 2011, 07:21:47 am »

It was  great weekend a little friday and saturday but all in all very nice. The club had a big turn out. i'm not good a race reports so I will leave that to Donn and Hudy. Fun times i t sure noce to ride some and hang out with everyone.
CB

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #13 : March 14, 2011, 08:29:24 am »

GREAT weekend of racing and socializing. Good Viewie turnout for racers, family and friends. Windy Friday night and saturday but BEAUTIFUL yesterday.

Racers:
Hudy Hudachek
Jason Shcalow
Terry Hollister
Donn Nay
Gumby Gamout
Travis Livingston
Charley Barney
Gary Lacharite
Keith Jones
Ty McInnes
Members:
Norm Takaki
Lee Henderson
Cynthia Hollister
Vince Balsitis
Bill McInnes
Julian Gamout
Darlene Barney
Darrel Moore
Dave Springer
Earl Shuler
Guests
Brian Anderson
Doug Phelan
Kelly Phelan
Haley Phelan
Damn Charley came out of retirement and SMOKED. We believe first in class and about 3rd overall on Saturday and 2nd overall first in class on Sunday. Jason won on Saturday but took a digger Sunday while leading and finished a ways back. Gumby did about 3rd or 4th on both days I think. Hudy won Sunday (he was last also, if you know what I mean!), can't remember how he did Saturday. Gary rode Sunday only and did well, top 3 I believe. Jonesy had a terrible start on Sunday and just rode around for a finish. Terry's start on Sunday was abysmal as well, he made up some time but finished back. I only rode the B course on Saturday and finished third or so, stalled at the start and couldn't make it back. Ty did quite well for his first Beginner race, Bill thinks he won Saturday and he was running up pretty well Sunday, he had a LOT of fun, it was great to see him and see how he's grown since joining the army.

Vince Balsitis surprised us all Saturday afternoon showing up with a shiny new truck/trailer/Razor, WOW, what a rig Vince! You still owe me that Razor ride!

Had a one hour, productive meeting Saturday afternoon. Can't report on Saturday night, got sick and was in bed by 8:00. I'll let Hudy add what I missed. Really nice to see everyone and to have someone in almost every race.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #14 : March 14, 2011, 12:09:45 pm »

Great turnout, and glad everyone had a safe trip.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: