Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:14:40 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2010 Prospector's Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: 2010 Prospector's Enduro Roll Call  ( 7410 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #15 : March 10, 2011, 05:40:39 pm »

It's about time somebody caught my screw up. 

I just figgered you were a year behind due to those medical issues awhile back, now its my turn  Pot

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #16 : March 11, 2011, 05:50:35 pm »

Hey todd,

If you have room on your minute (and not sent ur entries in yet)  Bryan would like to try his hand with a real enduro...he was the kid who rode with you at the family enduro.....I think he got his Enduro card last week.....Lee
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #17 : March 14, 2011, 09:18:21 am »

I think Todd already sent in our entries, but he was going to request they leave the forth spot open so Brian could probably get on it at the event.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #18 : March 14, 2011, 11:41:55 am »

I sent them in last week, but I did ask that they leave the 4th spot open so we could fill it.  I'll be out Friday night or Saturday morning, so the spots his if he wants it.
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #19 : March 14, 2011, 06:12:37 pm »

Todd, Don thanks for the info....he would like to ride with somebody who know the ropes! - Lee
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #20 : March 15, 2011, 07:47:01 am »

Todd, Don thanks for the info....he would like to ride with somebody who know the ropes! - Lee

Glad Todd is there than, I'm certainly just learning. There's a 33% chance I may not be on this minute though. I'm a finalist in the "ride with a pro" contest on Ride Chec.com if I'm picked I get a free entry and ride on Ryan Kudla's minute. Will know tomorrow.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #21 : March 15, 2011, 12:56:44 pm »

Glad Todd is there than, I'm certainly just learning. There's a 33% chance I may not be on this minute though. I'm a finalist in the "ride with a pro" contest on Ride Chec.com if I'm picked I get a free entry and ride on Ryan Kudla's minute. Will know tomorrow.
Win it and we'll all want to be on your minute when you turn PRO!!! _.._ _.._ _.._ ;D
ps Aaron wil be living in fear of losing his Capt. position!!!
« : March 15, 2011, 12:59:03 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #22 : March 15, 2011, 01:45:02 pm »

What capt position?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #23 : March 15, 2011, 07:26:47 pm »

What capt position?

The one me and Keith decided to give you.  Because I'm old and Keith is Slow you now have the official title. Don't let us DOWN! >:(
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #24 : March 17, 2011, 07:17:23 am »

What capt position?

The one me and Keith decided to give you.  Because I'm old and Keith is Slow you now have the official title. Don't let us DOWN! >:(
What he said!!!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #25 : March 17, 2011, 07:32:49 am »

Well I didn't get picked  >:( >:(

So looks like Todd, Me, Terry and Brian will fill out the second Viewie minute. Hope someone can help me with this ICO computer. I programmed in the family enduro last night, took me about an hour but I think its correct. Will see on Saturday. Might take the easy way out for Sunday and get someone to "zap" it with their program. It is fairly intuitive once you do it. Now just got to figure out what it all means and how to race with it.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #26 : March 17, 2011, 09:59:59 am »

Donn, which ICO do you have?  i have the older ProComp (single display of late/early, minute and mileage.)  I know how to program it, and also if you get the route sheet off of ICO's website, they go through the clubs sheet and put it in columns that match the programming of your computer (i.e. spd cng, mile, new spd).  I just checked though and its not up yet.

We will figure it out.  We can also use the first loop to make sure it is recording mileage correctly, etc.  Always helps to have two to compare, if they are way off from each other, you just have to figure which one is right!

I am planning to head out Friday afternoon.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #27 : March 17, 2011, 02:22:30 pm »

Sounds good Todd. I have Russ' old ICO that he got from Charlie, its the pro comp II big old red thing. I'll get the sheet from ICO if it comes up tomorrow. I think I managed to get the family enduro in O.K. and since the sunday route sheet has only one speed and five resets there isn't much to program!

I'm heading out friday, probably be there early evening. Where you gonna be?
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #28 : March 17, 2011, 03:24:45 pm »

Your right, Sundays is pretty quick and easy.

If the set-up is the same as usual they are off of Stephens mine road, camping is usually along the right side of becasue the RR tracks are over there.  Will probably look for something about 1/2 to 2/3 between Trona Rd. and the Prospectors camp.  They are usually right where it crosses Pipeline.  Would like some room for the kids to ride, so not too close to sign-ups.  I have some arrows in my truck and will bring a flag.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #29 : March 18, 2011, 07:21:47 am »

see you tonight, all loaded up and ready to go.
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: