Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:48:33 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Relay For Life
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Relay For Life  ( 1131 )
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« : March 28, 2011, 02:40:47 pm »

Kieth delivered a Check from the Viewfinders to me yesterday after the Scrambles. Just want to thank the Viewies for the support of this organization, and the support of Team B.O.O.B. who make it possible. Desert people are the best!

Thank You All,
                                                       Papa C.  _.._

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : March 29, 2011, 03:49:59 pm »

You're VERY welcome Paul!~ Good luck to you guys! Miss ya!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : March 30, 2011, 08:42:44 am »

You're very welcome Paul. We, as a club, have been hit hard by cancer in recent years and this was a good way for us to support what ACS is doing.

We also have a team for Relay, ours is in Burbank in May. Kevin and Pam are running that show, we're called Team Naci (for lake Nacimiento (we already had the shirts!)). I will be letting you know about a big shindig fund raiser we are having in Sun Valley shortly, then as we get closer to Relay I'll let you all know our schedule and solicit donations.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: