Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:04:28 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Viewies in OffRoad-Journal.com
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Viewies in OffRoad-Journal.com  ( 2529 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : January 25, 2011, 10:41:35 am »

Megan Blackburn (the girl who was staying with us at DMC) has put up 2 photo galleries for the National Hare & Hound. She has a cute pic of Nate and great shot of James.
« : April 08, 2011, 09:24:20 am Kandy Thornton »

Kandy Thornton
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : January 25, 2011, 09:03:55 pm »

Damn, we can't see them right now. Tell her they need to buy more traffic allowance. It says they have run out of traffic quota for the month!

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #2 : January 26, 2011, 08:39:39 am »

The site is working this morning... word is getting around and they are getting tons of traffic! Lots of good stuff to look through on it  ;D

Kandy Thornton
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #3 : January 26, 2011, 05:24:19 pm »

;D ;D

there are alot of awesome photos, their is also pic of gumby at the start behind a girl
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #4 : January 27, 2011, 12:14:59 pm »

There are two galleries. Scroll down and you should see the 2nd one.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : February 11, 2011, 03:33:09 pm »

Megan is my new roommate! We have been working hard on offroad-journal stuff. I help her with ideas and what not .. If any of you would like to contribute something, or would like to see something that isn't being covered, please let me know!
;)

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #6 : April 07, 2011, 01:43:40 pm »

BAD NEWS ...

Well unfortunately after allowing her to stay in my house for the month of February ... RENT FREE mind you .... in order for her to get things settled, move from Vegas to CA and since she was on the road a lot etc etc and wasn't going to be there often and I had already made the payment told her not to worry about the rent portion of it to start paying in March .... Which she made a rent payment but not utility payment, then for April issued a rent check, again no utilities then gave me a 30 day notice April 1st then issued a stop payment Wed of this week .. to say I am disappointed is an understatement .. to say I will support her or this website, I will not. You try to do the right thing and be a nice person and it blows up.

My parents did the D37 thing and allowed her to stay in our RV fed her, etc. allowed her the use of our rhino to take pics, and truly experience a Nat'l Hare & Hound and this is what we get in return .........

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #7 : April 07, 2011, 03:00:40 pm »

BAD NEWS ...

Well unfortunately after allowing her to stay in my house for the month of February ... RENT FREE mind you .... in order for her to get things settled, move from Vegas to CA and since she was on the road a lot etc etc and wasn't going to be there often and I had already made the payment told her not to worry about the rent portion of it to start paying in March .... Which she made a rent payment but not utility payment, then for April issued a rent check, again no utilities then gave me a 30 day notice April 1st then issued a stop payment Wed of this week .. to say I am disappointed is an understatement .. to say I will support her or this website, I will not. You try to do the right thing and be a nice person and it blows up.

My parents did the D37 thing and allowed her to stay in our RV fed her, etc. allowed her the use of our rhino to take pics, and truly experience a Nat'l Hare & Hound and this is what we get in return .........

Don't get too discouraged Jenn, you did the right thing, she screwed you. Too bad, looked like it might be a good thing for district and us. Stopping payment, that's B.S. Hope you throw her stuff out on the lawn tonight and tell her to take a hike. I'd offer to help but there's a district meeting tonight, besides Daddy is much bigger than me.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #8 : April 07, 2011, 07:14:42 pm »

Sucks that someone would take advantage of you and your family, hope things are getting better  ;)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #9 : April 08, 2011, 01:02:42 pm »

I am still just shocked.. in disbelief ......

... After literally leaving her dog with me Thurs-Mon 2 weeks ago without consulting with me as to whether I'd be available to care for it or not, using my cleaning/laundry soaps, eatin...g the dinners I shopped for and prepared, living there rent FREE for an ENTIRE month, her dog has destroyed my brand new suede couches with his hair and slobber, never paid for utilities, still owes for a few dinners out when she conveniently "left" her wallet or ATM/cash at "home", etc etc...It's driving me nuts... How can someone be so classless and distasteful/rude? I really truly had high hopes for her in all aspects of life ...

Thanks guys I am bumming ...

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #10 : April 08, 2011, 02:29:29 pm »

... After literally leaving her dog with me Thurs-Mon 2 weeks ago without consulting with me as to whether I'd be available to care for it or not, using my cleaning/laundry soaps, eatin...g the dinners I shopped for and prepared, living there rent FREE for an ENTIRE month, her dog has destroyed my brand new suede couches with his hair and slobber, never paid for utilities, still owes for a few dinners out when she conveniently "left" her wallet or ATM/cash at "home", etc etc...It's driving me nuts... How can someone be so classless and distasteful/rude? I really truly had high hopes for her in all aspects of life ...

Try not to let it get to Ya, way too many people these days are like that. :(
Think positive and move on with your life  ;)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #11 : April 11, 2011, 07:03:48 pm »

She sounds like a pretty typical "user" type person.  Her issues are super important and yours are just insignificant sniveling.  I'm glad to hear you were able to recognize this pit-fall before it turned into some big money.  When I use to have to work ... I handled many cases with people like this when things got real out of hand and significant funds were gone for good.  It's harsh, but this is one of those "life experiences".  Despite what you feel now, you really have dodged a "bullet". 
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #12 : April 12, 2011, 11:41:38 am »

She sounds like a pretty typical "user" type person.  Her issues are super important and yours are just insignificant sniveling.  I'm glad to hear you were able to recognize this pit-fall before it turned into some big money.  When I use to have to work ... I handled many cases with people like this when things got real out of hand and significant funds were gone for good.  It's harsh, but this is one of those "life experiences".  Despite what you feel now, you really have dodged a "bullet". 

soo true... next time I will heed advice given to me by long time friends like Caselli and abbatoye ... I always believe you shouldn't judge someone based on what others have said ... I guess there's always a 1/2 truth to everything people say~!

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #13 : April 12, 2011, 12:56:43 pm »

She sounds like a pretty typical "user" type person.  Her issues are super important and yours are just insignificant sniveling.  I'm glad to hear you were able to recognize this pit-fall before it turned into some big money.  When I use to have to work ... I handled many cases with people like this when things got real out of hand and significant funds were gone for good.  It's harsh, but this is one of those "life experiences".  Despite what you feel now, you really have dodged a "bullet".  

soo true... next time I will heed advice given to me by long time friends like Caselli and abbatoye ... I always believe you shouldn't judge someone based on what others have said ... I guess there's always a 1/2 truth to everything people say~!

All part of growing up. "Experience is the best teacher, too bad its lessons are so expensive." .................Next!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: