Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:29:09 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Team Naci Extravaganza
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Team Naci Extravaganza  ( 1932 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : April 06, 2011, 07:29:30 pm »

We're having a big blowout/fundraiser next Saturday to raise money for our Relay For Life Team. We're having a WASHER TOURNAMENT, live band and food, all for a modest donation. As soon as  can figure out how I'll put the flier up here. If you're close please stop by, it will be a TON of fun. Maybe stop by on your way to Gorman! Note that this is not at our house but a friend of Kevin's who are VERY excited to host this significant event. All proceeds to go to American Cancer Society.

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : April 07, 2011, 11:32:48 am »

Donn, we can't make it out there for the event, but would like to make a donation anyways, A C S is always on our list on support, even before the current issues.  Who to make a check out to  and where to send it would be appreciated
Thanks

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #2 : April 07, 2011, 03:01:29 pm »

Donn, we can't make it out there for the event, but would like to make a donation anyways, A C S is always on our list on support, even before the current issues.  Who to make a check out to  and where to send it would be appreciated
Thanks

Thanks Bob, if you follow the link at the top of the page you can make a donation that will be credited to our team.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #3 : April 07, 2011, 07:09:28 pm »

Thanks, will do.
going to therapy everyday and seeing some of the patients, makes fundraisers like this all that more important !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #4 : April 08, 2011, 11:38:18 am »

NOT having any luck finding your team, I finally went to the ACS main site and looked thru a bunch of stuff but no luck there either.
I think I need a team leader name or location of your event ??
« : April 08, 2011, 12:55:52 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #5 : April 12, 2011, 01:02:49 pm »

NOT having any luck finding your team, I finally went to the ACS main site and looked thru a bunch of stuff but no luck there either.

I'll discuss this with Kevin tonight.

Did you try typing in the web address that's at the top of the flier?
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : April 12, 2011, 01:06:43 pm »

Nevermind, I got it, must have "fat-fingered" a key or two when typing the addy in. :-[
« : April 12, 2011, 01:56:34 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : April 12, 2011, 04:09:22 pm »

Nevermind, I got it, must have "fat-fingered" a key or two when typing the addy in. :-[

COOL. Thanks Johnsons.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : April 12, 2011, 05:37:32 pm »

COOL. Thanks Johnsons.

Lila already donated at work, so I made Mine with your team, so were "good to go" for the relay.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : April 13, 2011, 11:45:15 am »

COOL. Thanks Johnsons.

Lila already donated at work, so I made Mine with your team, so were "good to go" for the relay.

Yep, got credit yesterday Bob, thanks a bunch.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #10 : April 14, 2011, 06:45:08 am »

We would like to come but I'm not sure we can make it for sure. It will be a last minute call depending on how Darlene feels which seems to change day by day.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : April 14, 2011, 10:09:01 am »

We would like to come but I'm not sure we can make it for sure. It will be a last minute call depending on how Darlene feels which seems to change day by day.
CB

Hope she feels up to it and we see you guys. There's been a last minute addition to the festivities. Since the Seattle Supercross is live that afternoon/evening we'll be viewing the races in the backyard via big screen/projector and sound system. They did this for one of the Anaheim rounds and I hear it was a total blast.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: