Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:28 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Vikings National Hare & Hound Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Vikings National Hare & Hound Roll Call  ( 4174 )
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #15 : April 16, 2011, 09:45:46 pm »

Aaron has pit stuff need to get it out to Vikings.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #16 : April 22, 2011, 03:09:51 pm »

We are at the south end of the camping area about 1/2 mile or so from the sign up tent. Turn past the porta potties and go west about 200 yards

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #17 : April 22, 2011, 04:18:33 pm »

Good luck to everyone racing. We will see you all at Badgers.

Cynthia
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #18 : April 22, 2011, 07:45:06 pm »

We are at the south end of the camping area about 1/2 mile or so from the sign up tent. Turn past the porta potties and go west about 200 yards

Don't know North or South out there, but We will see you in the Morning, hopefully by 9 ish.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

2016 President

« #19 : April 23, 2011, 10:27:33 pm »

A good weekend out there, just a bit breezy.  Racers were JJ, Arron, Gumby, & Jason.  They were supported by Bob & Mrs Johnson, Julian & Katie, Gumby's friend George, and myself.  We saw Dave Springer, and another whos name i forgot (sorry), and Jim was riding in the area and stopped by.  Jason got another 1st and last place and ended up 11th Novice overall, Gumby got a 5th, not sure how Arron & JJ finished.  All made it through unscathed, and all bikes were running at the end.

D37 - V28x
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #20 : April 24, 2011, 09:24:43 am »

Good seeing all of you,  glad everyone had a safe race.
R-3 was very busy to say the least.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #21 : April 24, 2011, 12:10:04 pm »

A good weekend out there, just a bit breezy.  Racers were JJ, Arron, Gumby, & Jason.  They were supported by Bob & Mrs Johnson, Julian & Katie, Gumby's friend George, and myself.  We saw Dave Springer, and another whos name i forgot (sorry), and Jim was riding in the area and stopped by.  Jason got another 1st and last place and ended up 11th Novice overall, Gumby got a 5th, not sure how Arron & JJ finished.  All made it through unscathed, and all bikes were running at the end.

Probably Darryl was w/ DS! Glad everyone made it in safely. How was the course? KJ
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #22 : April 24, 2011, 02:41:15 pm »

They did a really good job making the second loop unrelenting and slow without any ridiculous bottleneck sections.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #23 : April 24, 2011, 04:59:15 pm »

Probably Darryl was w/ DS! Glad everyone made it in safely. How was the course? KJ

YEP, Darrel was there.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #24 : April 24, 2011, 07:30:39 pm »

FUNNY thing happened out there.
A guy parked next to Us in the pits, rolls in and is beginning to "self pit" when Hudy and I step over to help.
He is VERY appreciative of the help and thanks us, his only concern was "where is Keith Jones". I told him Keith was not here today and enjoy the rest of the ride. After thinking about it, I should have said "he was here about 1/2 hour ago", but I would hate it if he crashed out because of it.
K J has alot of  respect out there, this is not the first time I have heard compliments !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #25 : April 24, 2011, 08:05:30 pm »

A guy parked next to Us in the pits, rolls in and is beginning to "self pit" when Hudy and I step over to help.
He is VERY appreciative of the help and thanks us, his only concern was "where is Keith Jones". I told him Keith was not here today and enjoy the rest of the ride. After thinking about it, I should have said "he was here about 1/2 hour ago", but I would hate it if he crashed out because of it.
K J has alot of  respect out there, this is not the first time I have heard compliments !!

Hard not to respect the man.  He is truly hardcore. I hear he sweats premix.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #26 : April 24, 2011, 08:37:37 pm »

A TRUE DEZ racer for sure  _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #27 : April 25, 2011, 12:50:42 pm »

A TRUE DEZ racer for sure  _.._
Your making me BLUSH! :-* :-* :-* I'm going to ride long enough to be able to put on our 'Pit Needs' Board - "DEPENDS" :o ::) Then we'll see if the comments/ compliments need changed  ;D Us elders need acknowledgement on occasion! Thanks, KJ
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #28 : April 25, 2011, 01:19:56 pm »

Your making me BLUSH! :-* :-* :-* I'm going to ride long enough to be able to put on our 'Pit Needs' Board - "DEPENDS" :o ::) Then we'll see if the comments/ compliments need changed  ;D Us elders need acknowledgement on occasion! Thanks, KJ

NOTE to self:
Bring portable pressure washer and genny  :o

Nice try though, won't be long till you are a "1 looper" and we won't have to deal with that  :P

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

2016 President

« #29 : April 25, 2011, 01:38:31 pm »

Have t remember that one for the pit board, I tyr and throw something interseting on there  ;D

D37 - V28x
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: