Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:18:02 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Sell Items Here
| | |-+  Tools
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Tools  ( 2194 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« : June 07, 2011, 05:05:14 pm »

Having retired as a senior heavy/medium duty truck mechanic, I have over 25K in tools I would like to sell to people I know over complete strangers on E-Bay. I have virtually anything you might need in basic tools and air tools both standard and metric.
Let me know if there is anything you need and I will see if I have it and give you a price.  Most are Snap on, Mac, and some Craftsman. All have a lifetime warranty except the power tools. I will sell for at least 60% off list on most of the stuff and some of the older stuff even more % off.
Shoot me an P M or e-mail if interested. If we can meet at a race great, saves shipping on alot of heavy items.

Thanks

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : June 07, 2011, 06:20:48 pm »

I might have the perfect guy for you, if he doesn't already have them! A friend of Kevin's is head truck mechanic at Galpin Ford, mostly works on the Power Strokes. Mind if I give him your email? His name is Nick, great guy.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #2 : June 07, 2011, 06:38:27 pm »

Go for it !!
So far the guys at work have been less than responsive about buying things, I will drop by tommorrow to collect some $$ from some of them, but after that its up for grabs !!

I do have pics of most all the stuff I can send to anybody as needed.

Thanks
« : June 07, 2011, 08:14:09 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #3 : June 09, 2011, 04:14:42 pm »

I spoke to Nick last night and he thinks he doesn't need anything. Judging by the size of his roll away he's probably right, I think I could live in that thing. But there may be some heavy equipment or specialty tools he'd be interested in. Send some pics of that stuff when you can.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #4 : June 09, 2011, 10:11:12 pm »

Thanks Donn, I figured He would have most if not all the things He needs.
Most of the "specialty tools" I have are for brakes/suspension, but I do have some things that might be of interest.
I will look at the pics I have (about 200 pages) and send you some of the pics besides the basics as soon as I can.
I went by work tonight and got some orders to bring stuff in next week for some $$$
As I said, they are very reasonably priced/OBO since I don't want to deal with E-Bay/Pay Pal/UPS.
Thanks again

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #5 : June 14, 2011, 05:10:04 pm »

when you're done with this stuff let me know, I might be interested in some of the regular stuff myself, my sockets/wrenches are in disarray thanks to "too many mechanics" if you know what I mean.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : June 15, 2011, 10:48:50 am »

Thanks Donn, I know what you mean by "too many mechanics"
I probably will have some stuff left, and I am NOT a fan of "flea-bay" so I will make some deals as needed.
I do have the option of replacing some of the "home tools" with the better "work tools" and selling the Craftsman stuff.
The problem with having top quality tools is, virtually everyone wants you to sell them at "Harbor freight" prices and thats not going to happen.
60% + off list is a steal if your a professional mechanic, but just like the rest of the work force, the economy sucks and money is tight.
I never had any idea how much $$$ I had in tools until I sat down and inventoried them and got prices off the "net"
Got some "irons in the fire" and working with some people from work and online.
« : June 15, 2011, 04:53:38 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: