Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:50:05 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Anyone want to go camp/ride august 12-14th?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Anyone want to go camp/ride august 12-14th?  ( 2331 )
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« : July 31, 2011, 03:28:44 pm »

Anyone want to go out for a weekend to ride?Im thinking couger buttes would be fun.I havent rode a bike in what seems like years,this summer break is killing me.Gonna be hot but fun.What say you Viewies?
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #1 : July 31, 2011, 05:21:16 pm »

I might want to go, Red Mountain would be closer for me though.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : July 31, 2011, 07:30:08 pm »

Wish I didn't have plans.  Sounds fun.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #3 : August 01, 2011, 07:17:05 am »

Jeff Meek and I were talking about going to Kennedy Meadows some time in August??.....Possibly that weekend??  Let me know if you want to go there, should be cooler.  And closer for you Jim, sorry Terry, littler further for you  ;D
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #4 : August 07, 2011, 12:43:24 am »

Jeff Meek and I were talking about going to Kennedy Meadows some time in August??.....Possibly that weekend??  Let me know if you want to go there, should be cooler.  And closer for you Jim, sorry Terry, littler further for you  ;D

Are you guys still going?We might make it up there.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #5 : August 07, 2011, 12:23:15 pm »

[/quote]
Are you guys still going?We might make it up there.
[/quote]  If you go bring something to do while not riding they can be kind of boring.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #6 : August 07, 2011, 09:59:12 pm »

I'm out, going to the sierra's camping at Wishon Village.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #7 : August 08, 2011, 02:19:07 pm »

Yes, we are planning on leaving Thursday afternoon and riding Friday and Saturday.  I have to be home early Sunday for Emily's birthday.

Come on up!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #8 : August 08, 2011, 04:03:35 pm »

Yes, we are planning on leaving Thursday afternoon and riding Friday and Saturday.  I have to be home early Sunday for Emily's birthday.

Interesting, Saturday sounds interesting. Hm

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #9 : August 09, 2011, 01:37:48 am »

Where are you guys camping at?  I might try and make a day run of it

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #10 : August 09, 2011, 03:22:35 pm »

We are going to just go straight to the Troy Meadows overflow.  Been quite a few years since I have been there, but there should be plenty of room since we are going Thursday.  Come on up!

C'mon Jim, Kennedy Meadows is in the Sierra's too ;D ;D  They should call that Wishi's villiage, like in I Wishi's ridin with my friends!!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #11 : August 09, 2011, 04:17:01 pm »

We are going to just go straight to the Troy Meadows overflow.  Been quite a few years since I have been there, but there should be plenty of room since we are going Thursday.  Come on up!

C'mon Jim, Kennedy Meadows is in the Sierra's too ;D ;D  They should call that Wishi's villiage, like in I Wishi's ridin with my friends!!

You'll be fine in either the campground or overflow. I've now stayed in each once and I'll just go overflow from now on, I like it better because you don't have the campground host telling you what to do/not to do all the time. They did tell me that Troy campground had never been full when we were there two years ago, not even on 4th of July.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #12 : August 09, 2011, 04:22:26 pm »

Cool, thanks Donn.  I think the less supervision the better!!  Overflow it is ;)
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

« #13 : August 09, 2011, 06:18:37 pm »

I like to, but I still have to put my Beta back together. I went hog wild and bling it out.  Waiting on my suspension and a few other parts.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #14 : August 09, 2011, 08:40:54 pm »

I like to, but I still have to put my Beta back together. I went hog wild and bling it out.  Waiting on my suspension and a few other parts.

That is a beautiful bike!  What the heck is that red thing though?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: