Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:17:46 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Sticky - Dianna Eddy
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Sticky - Dianna Eddy  ( 6829 )
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #30 : August 22, 2011, 08:52:54 pm »

We are sorry to hear the news....our condolences from the Gamaunt family.  Rest In Peace Dianna

-Gumby
Max Eddy
Viewfinder

: 97

« #31 : August 23, 2011, 07:02:33 am »

Dianna Eddy passed away at home after a long illness, with her family by her side.  Dianna was born in Needles, California on September 16, 1957, daughter of Marvin and Beverly Howze. She attended schools in Needles and Highland, and graduated from Barstow High School in 1975.  Dianna trained and showed Arabian horses.  She met and married Max Eddy August 2, 1979.  Max raced desert and Dianna was his pit crew.  They were a familiar part of desert racing until Dianna  became ill as both their sons raced desert also.  She loved her Siamese cats, lately Lily and Lacy.
Dianna is survived by her Husband, Max, and children:  Amber (Bryan) People,Max Jr. (Monica); and Matt (Genevieve) and seven Grandchildren:  Yasmine, Austin, Brooke, and Connor Eddy, and Tre', Tayden, and Teagan People.  Also, surviving are her parents, sister Sally Stigall; brothers Marvin Howze Jr. and David Howze and many nieces and nephews,Aunt and Uncles.Memorial Services will be held on Saturday August 27th.at 5pm at Crossroads Assembly Church,501 Ave. A Barstow Ca. 92311.To be Followed by a Sunset Celebration of Dianna's life at 300 Old Highway 58, Barstow Ca.

R11
Max Eddy
Viewfinder

: 97

« #32 : August 23, 2011, 07:14:20 am »

THE DIANNA EDDY RACERS BLOOD DONOR GROUP

At the request of Max Eddy Sr., I have been working with Life Stream to establish a blood donor group in Dianna?s memory.

The Eddy family is so very grateful for all of the donations that helped to keep Dianna alive. Your gift can never be repaid. However, we can make sure the next racer or racers family member has what they need if the unthinkable happens.

As of today, we officially have the Dianna Eddy ? Racers Blood Donor Group. If you are now or have ever considered becoming a regular blood donor you now have a very good reason to move ahead with your plans.

By using the group code MDRC at any Life Stream donation center you are doing two things.

Giving much needed blood to people in immediate need
    Creating credits at the blood bank in the event that you or a family become ill or is injured.

In the case of the latter, should you or someone in your family become ill or are injured and are in a Life Stream area hospital all you have to do is reference the code MDRC and Life Stream will pull from the available credits.
In addition to convenient mobile donation centers that come directly to businesses, churches, schools, government buildings or other local civic facilities during our community blood drives, we encourage you to make a lifesaving donation and become a red-blooded hero at one of our five donor centers listed here.
San Bernardino
384 West Orange Show Road
I-215 Freeway to Orange Show

Ontario
1959 East Fourth Street
Vineyard Shopping Center
Fourth and Vineyard

High Desert
12520 Business Center Drive, Building G, Victorville
La Quinta
79-215 Corporate Centre Drive
North of Hwy 111, east of Adams

Riverside
4006 Van Buren Boulevard
Corner of Van Buren and Garfield

Life Stream services a huge number of hospitals and medical centers in almost every area. You can visit their website at www.lstream.org

If you are going to give blood, let?s keep it in the desert racing family. Let?s build the credits to ensure a sick or injured brother or sister gets the life sustaining blood they need.

If you would like to organize a blood drive at your office or shop, please contact me. I will be glad to work with you and Life Stream to make your event a success.

Again, on behalf of the Eddy family, Max Sr., Max Jr., Matt and Amber a heartfelt thank you to all of you.

www.FAST-Aid.org
Kim@fast-aid.org

R11
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #33 : August 23, 2011, 09:45:53 am »

Max,
My condolences to the Eddy family, you are in our hearts and our prayers.

Rest In Peace Dianna, know you are loved.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #34 : August 23, 2011, 11:04:04 am »

Max I'm very sorry for your loss, Myself and Darlene have all of you in our thoughts, R.I.P. Dianna
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #35 : August 23, 2011, 10:38:55 pm »

Max,
 As you grieve know that we are remembering you and your family. Please accept our most heart felt sympathies for your loss.

Sincerely,
Norm & Bonny Takaki

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #36 : August 24, 2011, 09:57:23 am »

Max, Toby (Max, Jr), Matt and Amber - The Thorntons send our deepest condolences. Dianna was such a larger than life person and her smile and laugh were infectious. I don't know how she managed to keep those twins in line, but she did! Her spirit lives on in each of you and especially those grandbabies. Take care and know there is a lot of love and support amongst your Viewfinder and D37 families.

Kandy Thornton
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #37 : August 24, 2011, 07:42:52 pm »

To The Eddy's, I don't know Dianna that well but what I do know is she is very proud of her family and rightly so! It doesn't look like we will make it to the service and we are sorry about that. For the rest of us make sure to hug your mom, wife one extra time in honor of Dianna.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #38 : August 25, 2011, 11:09:46 am »

This just breaks my heart. I am deeply saddened by this news. My heart and thoughts go out to the Eddy fam. Dianna had a full plate .. Between Max Sr., the twins, and of course their gorgeous daughter Amber... That's a lot for any mom to manage/handle but she did it and she did it well! She was ALWAYS smiling, laughing, and you could sense her happiness and pride in her family.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #39 : August 29, 2011, 01:17:45 pm »

Sorry we missed the services but our prayers were with Dianna and the family. Assume the service was beautiful and well attended. Saw on the D37 board one of the boys must have done a memorial ride for Mom at the Invaders! The Joneses
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #40 : August 29, 2011, 02:29:33 pm »

The services were very nice with standing room only. This was a true hart breaker, I can tell you the Eddy's are made from strong stock. The sunset celebration was very nice, well attended and the food was over the top. They had a two man band which did a great job, kids in the pool, one would think Dianna had to be proud and smiling on her family.

God Bless the Eddy family

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: