Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:10:33 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Congrats Viewies!!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Congrats Viewies!!  ( 734 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : October 04, 2011, 10:05:13 am »

Just wanted to say great job to all of you Viewies who made the 38th Annual Grand Prix a success!! Lots of good comments on the course - nice job Course Captain Chris Cory and all of the section captains. I missed seeing everyone this year - hopefully will be back next year.  We all know it takes everyone to make an event of this caliber to run smoothly, so pat yourselves on the back - you pulled off another great one!  _.._

Kandy Thornton
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : October 04, 2011, 02:22:36 pm »

My favorite time of the year, lots of work but we all get to see many people who don't make it out to the DEZ much.
For Me, Saturday nights dinner is great, most all of Us in one room at the same time  _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #2 : October 04, 2011, 03:17:25 pm »

My favorite time of the year, lots of work but we all get to see many people who don't make it out to the DEZ much.
For Me, Saturday nights dinner is great, most all of Us in one room at the same time  _.._

Me too Bob! It's got that family feeling to it!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: