Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:08:34 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost Coyotes April 29 Roll Call!!!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Lost Coyotes April 29 Roll Call!!!  ( 6478 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #15 : March 30, 2012, 12:21:41 pm »

Some planning for this needs to be made. It appears to be a 'point to point' event! Who is in?

Are we on the same minute?
CB, AP, Gumby and Mat Henderson will be the 1st VF minute. The adjoining minute will be Lee H., Donn, Pete M., and KJ!!!
Now we can work on the logistics of getting back from a pt to pt w/ unplated bikes!!! Lee offered a open truck and his enclosed trailer for drop off/transfer! KJ

I'll work on Kyle and/or Brian for assistance since they live so close to the finish. If we can use Lee's truck/trailer that would be great, they could pick it up at the start, pick us up, then return to the start and get their car. I'll secure the driver, you/Lee secure the vehicle!
I'll get Lee to chime in on this!!!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #16 : March 30, 2012, 02:38:55 pm »

Some planning for this needs to be made. It appears to be a 'point to point' event! Who is in?

Are we on the same minute?
CB, AP, Gumby and Mat Henderson will be the 1st VF minute. The adjoining minute will be Lee H., Donn, Pete M., and KJ!!!
Now we can work on the logistics of getting back from a pt to pt w/ unplated bikes!!! Lee offered a open truck and his enclosed trailer for drop off/transfer! KJ

I'll work on Kyle and/or Brian for assistance since they live so close to the finish. If we can use Lee's truck/trailer that would be great, they could pick it up at the start, pick us up, then return to the start and get their car. I'll secure the driver, you/Lee secure the vehicle!
I'll get Lee to chime in on this!!!

So are you going to tell us why Aaron doesn't ride on your minute anymore???   ??? ???
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #17 : March 30, 2012, 04:06:44 pm »

[/quote]

So are you going to tell us why Aaron doesn't ride on your minute anymore???   ??? ???
[/quote]

Well he rides w/ CB maybe it can get fixed on the trail being BARNEY KNOWS THE BIKE _.._
And if not us SLOWER riders can pick up and deliver the PIECES or at least know how long it will take him to walk/hike out! Pot
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #18 : March 31, 2012, 08:45:22 am »

Hay you should be NICE to the MUTT, show it some love!

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #19 : March 31, 2012, 12:11:32 pm »

Hay you should be NICE to the MUTT, show it some love!

CB
Maybe something that should have been included in the operators manual  ;D
highwayman1
Viewfinder

: 30

« #20 : April 05, 2012, 07:06:32 pm »

Use my worn out vehicles?  Yeah right!  I can bring the peek-op and the box trailer.....that SHOULD be able to get most everyone back to the start, we can squeeze four bikes in the trailer and two in the bed of the Ford.....Six poeple will fit in the cab.....Just need a driver .....tried to get Nutt jobb to come out and do the transportation duties but she will be outta town at the the stagecoach country western bash in Indio.....Im sure we can get some sort of victim to volunteer before race day......Lee
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #21 : April 05, 2012, 08:33:46 pm »

my dad will be out there too

-Gumby
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #22 : April 06, 2012, 07:26:35 am »

Use my worn out vehicles?  Yeah right!  I can bring the peek-op and the box trailer.....that SHOULD be able to get most everyone back to the start, we can squeeze four bikes in the trailer and two in the bed of the Ford.....Six poeple will fit in the cab.....Just need a driver .....tried to get Nutt jobb to come out and do the transportation duties but she will be outta town at the the stagecoach country western bash in Indio.....Im sure we can get some sort of victim to volunteer before race day......Lee
You scheduled Motorcycle Boots o/ Cowboy Boots? What's up w/ THAT??? Bombay is just around the corner! You and the wife could have had the chalet all to yourselves :o :o
« : April 06, 2012, 07:31:06 am Keith Jones - VP »
Global Moderator

« #23 : April 06, 2012, 08:06:24 am »

Something to think about. Tractor boy's place is about 5 to 10 mintutes from the start. if we meet at Tractor boy's and trailered the bikes to the start all the vehicle would be very close to the finish at the end of the day. I have a 14 foot flat bed trailer we can put 5 to 8 bikes on depending how they are loaded. My personal feeling are I would rather deal with getting bikes to the start and have the trucks near the finish. Myself and Donn could ride the bikes to Tractor boys after the finish cutting down the bikes that need to be trailered.

Food for thought.

CB

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #24 : April 17, 2012, 01:04:20 pm »

I'm up for doing it anyway you want. I've asked Kyle to help out, he has not confirmed yet but I'll see him Saturday and we'll talk about it.

My feeling about Mike's place is that we're handling the bikes three times, once out of the truck and onto the trailer for the trip to the start, then back on the trailer for transfer from finish to Mikey's, then transfer to the truck again.

If we all meet at the start we save one load/unload. Either way we're waiting until everyone finishes.
Global Moderator

« #25 : April 17, 2012, 06:50:58 pm »

That will work as well, I would rather not drive back to the start if it can be avoided.

Donn it's all WONDERFUL!!!
CB

CB
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #26 : April 17, 2012, 09:07:51 pm »

That will work as well, I would rather not drive back to the start if it can be avoided.

Donn it's all WONDERFUL!!!
CB

Wonderful if you're an NHHA champ! ;)
Global Moderator

« #27 : April 19, 2012, 07:26:16 am »

Whatever we do if I can get a lift bike and me to the start I will ride home from the finish. My pit support or I should I say team Boss Darlene is having a foot surgery on Tuesday so she will not be able to assist driving my sorry butt around, keeping me focused or keeping me headed in the correct direction.

CB

CB
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #28 : April 20, 2012, 12:52:05 pm »

Whatever we do if I can get a lift bike and me to the start I will ride home from the finish. My pit support or I should I say team Boss Darlene is having a foot surgery on Tuesday so she will not be able to assist driving my sorry butt around, keeping me focused or keeping me headed in the correct direction.

CB
Not sure of the logistics of this thing, but Mike Dion lives in Lake Hughes near the gas/pit stop and offered up some help until noon on race day! His youngest has a christening Sunday afternoon. He said he can help pit w/ our own gas as he thinks pitting off the pumps may be a cluster!!! He also mentioned about having a small trailer to lock stuff up in! KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #29 : April 20, 2012, 03:52:35 pm »

Let me see what Kyle and Brian have to say, I'll see both of them tomorrow and they both live close to the finish.
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: