Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:26:59 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Big Bear Trailers ride 8/4
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Big Bear Trailers ride 8/4  ( 895 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : August 05, 2012, 10:01:54 am »

My self and Pete make the trip up to Big bear for the ride 137 miles of fun we started at 4:45 and got back 11:45pm. Conditions were good with big sections of wet dirt and mud holes, two track jeep roads, dirt roads and some single track. At 11:00pm we started a 3 miles single track which was the best of the day. We ran into Mike Hasting on our way out and it sounds like we may have another Viewe joining the ranks of Viewfinders DS riders. We were flying colors and peoples are starting to take notice of the Viewfinders at these events and I was asked about up comming DS event. It seems we are slowly gaining some momentun.

CB   

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #1 : August 05, 2012, 07:29:01 pm »

Man that sounds like fun!Im going to apply for my m1 soon so hopefully I can hit up some DS with you guys soon.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #2 : August 05, 2012, 09:14:13 pm »

Man that sounds like fun!Im going to apply for my m1 soon so hopefully I can hit up some DS with you guys soon.

Cool, the more D S riders we have the better.
I need to get back in shape so I can ride a few.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : August 06, 2012, 06:50:32 am »

This is a fun and very different experience but having the right headlight makes it MUCH better. Glad you had fun.
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #4 : August 07, 2012, 12:30:30 pm »

This is a fun and very different experience but having the right headlight makes it MUCH better. Glad you had fun.

That is a fact!  My headlight is very good ..... at keeping my front fender warm.  At night I can check with a glance that my Viewie sticker is still there   :'(
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #5 : August 07, 2012, 06:55:45 pm »

That is a fact!  My headlight is very good ..... at keeping my front fender warm.  At night I can check with a glance that my Viewie sticker is still there   :'(

Sounds better than mine, I think it only serves as a warning to others who might be traveling the opposite direction.
I have had to "Bail" to the pavement more than once due to impending darkness.  I guess that means I need to ride faster before it gets dark.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: