Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:23:01 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A little something I found on the Rovers web site
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: A little something I found on the Rovers web site  ( 662 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : August 14, 2012, 02:56:07 pm »

Willie tends to live a private life.  You don't hear him talking about himself very often.  So, most of the Rovers don't know that he is an avid hunter. 
     There is a group of us that go deer hunting every year.  We always go to the same place to set up deer camp.  This year Marge put her foot down and told Willie that he wasn't going.  We were pretty upset about that but what can you do?  Marge had spoken.
     A few days later when we arrived at the camping site, there was Willie with the tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
     "Damn Willie", I blurted out, "how long have you been here and how did you talk Marge into letting you come?"
     "Well, I've been here since yesterday" said Willie.  "Yesterday I was sitting in my chair and Marge came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who?"  "I pulled her hands off of my eyes and she was wearing a brand new, see through nightie.  She took my hand and led me into the bedroom.  The room had candles and rose petals all over the place.  On the bed she had handcuffs and some ropes!! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did."
     And then she said, "do whatever you want."

"So here I am."

I enjoyed this very much CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : August 14, 2012, 03:13:55 pm »

That is a good one.  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep