Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:38:41 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  L.A. B2V
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: L.A. B2V  ( 2192 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : November 06, 2012, 08:31:50 am »

So we have the following committed:

Charlie Barney both days
Pete Medina both days

Now where's everyone else?

« : November 14, 2012, 07:14:25 am Donn Nay - Secretary/District D.L.O »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : November 06, 2012, 08:34:51 am »

We will be in Red Mountain area for the weekend.
Tis Old man isn't up to a long ride such as B2V.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #2 : November 07, 2012, 02:03:36 pm »

Lunch on Friday is Ridgecrest, maybe CB and Pete should lunch at your place!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #3 : November 07, 2012, 04:58:42 pm »

Trona Road and ??, there welcome once I pin it down.
NOT sure exactly where yet, the "Red Stake Fairies" pretty much screwed up Our other spot.
It was very safe for the kids to ride and dogs to play without risk of becoming "road kill".
The big kids can always find a place to ride, the little ones need a safe place, and thats what we look for when camping.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : November 08, 2012, 07:53:28 am »

Trona Road and ??, there welcome once I pin it down.
NOT sure exactly where yet, the "Red Stake Fairies" pretty much screwed up Our other spot.
It was very safe for the kids to ride and dogs to play without risk of becoming "road kill".
The big kids can always find a place to ride, the little ones need a safe place, and thats what we look for when camping.

They're really forcing everyone into the limited use boudaries aren't they? Pretty soon we'll all be back on top of one another. Can you see the look on everyone's faces when they arrive this season to their regular spot and see all the red stakes?
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #5 : November 08, 2012, 08:42:04 am »

How many of the Thanksgiving play riders do you think are actually going to care about the red stakes as a ride past them?

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : November 08, 2012, 09:07:12 am »

NOT happy at all about the red stakes, many are on well used trails that have been there for many years.
Yes, they are forcing us into the open areas from the limited use areas.
The play riders won't care about the stakes and ride where they please.
I DON'T plan on riding illegally, but I am changing my number plate to a blank one and won't be wearing colors !!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #7 : November 08, 2012, 02:02:11 pm »

The stakes came up at the last meeting I attended and well BLM didn't have much of an explanation .. and if I posted what was really said I'd probably get in trouble haha .... Flanders and co have worked hard making the routes and what not ... I actually helped with the Ridgecrest map of restaurants/gas stations for you guys! ;)

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : November 08, 2012, 04:26:09 pm »

Should be a few of Us at Jawbone
Me, Donn, Deanne and Dick Christiansen said He was going as well.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #9 : November 12, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »

I maybe a last minute Saturday only.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : November 13, 2012, 11:02:36 am »

Well I'm sad to say I had to pull the plug on this year. Totally bummed but finances say otherwise.

For those that don't know while we were on vacation we got rear ended on the Goldwing in Oroville. Knocked us into the intersection and we tipped over. Pam stuck her arm out to break her fall and she broke her arm/elbow. She cannot work for a few weeks and that's cutting in on the cash flow. I know eventually all will be O.K. once we settle with the insurance company (luckily the guy has decent insurance and they're working with us pretty well). But in the meantime spending about 500.00-600.00 on the weekend and right before Christmas just doesn't work out.

Since we're out Tami doesn't want to go either so looks like we're both out. Was really hoping for a nice Viewie contingent this year. Maybe you CAN make it JT and hook up with Pete and CB.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #11 : November 13, 2012, 12:27:36 pm »

Well I'm sad to say I had to pull the plug on this year. Totally bummed but finances say otherwise.

For those that don't know while we were on vacation we got rear ended on the Goldwing in Oroville. Knocked us into the intersection and we tipped over. Pam stuck her arm out to break her fall and she broke her arm/elbow. She cannot work for a few weeks and that's cutting in on the cash flow. I know eventually all will be O.K. once we settle with the insurance company (luckily the guy has decent insurance and they're working with us pretty well). But in the meantime spending about 500.00-600.00 on the weekend and right before Christmas just doesn't work out.

Since we're out Tami doesn't want to go either so looks like we're both out. Was really hoping for a nice Viewie contingent this year. Maybe you CAN make it JT and hook up with Pete and CB.

Sorry to hear about the accident, hope Pam heels quick and as pain free as possible.
Maybe next year, I would like to do day 2, or at least most of it. I have done most of day one, got dark and I bailed  /;/

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #12 : November 13, 2012, 04:43:36 pm »

Wow Donn, I had no idea. Take care.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #13 : November 13, 2012, 04:46:54 pm »

Bummer Donn let me know if you need any Insurance advice I hope Pam is better soon.
CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #14 : November 14, 2012, 09:26:59 am »

Donn - Sorry to hear about Pam's injury. Tell her to take care - we're thinking about her!

Kandy Thornton
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: