Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:53:52 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Happy Thanksgiving
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Happy Thanksgiving  ( 1237 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : November 21, 2012, 07:26:34 am »

To my Viewfinder family:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : November 21, 2012, 10:08:17 am »

X2

Leaving soon for the DEZ   ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : November 21, 2012, 02:10:32 pm »

Everyones last BIG meal then on to TRAINING for the 2013 season!!! ;D Happy Thanksgiving to our extended family!!!
                                   From the Joneses and Tara (to all her tail wagging friends)
ps She says to her pals "NO begging a the dinner table" Go for the trash when everyone is comfy on the couch!!! :D
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #3 : November 26, 2012, 06:27:02 pm »

Everyones last BIG meal then on to TRAINING for the 2013 season!!! ;D Happy Thanksgiving to our extended family!!!
                                   From the Joneses and Tara (to all her tail wagging friends)
ps She says to her pals "NO begging a the dinner table" Go for the trash when everyone is comfy on the couch!!! :D

Caught Dezzie in the trash several times this weekend, the smell of turkey and ham is irresistible.
Had a great weekend at Spangler, the best weather I can remember in a long time and 25 friends to spend time with.
Put ~90 miles on the Rhino and went to the "Tunnel" on Friday and the X-15 memorial on Saturday.

One or two more "big meals" before I TRY to get in better shape for 2013.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #4 : November 27, 2012, 12:48:03 pm »

Was out in Ridgecrest to finish up a few GP things Friday. Saturday, Gordon and Jackie took me out to Chris' camp opposite Wagon Wheel and then near Red Mtn to the Pruitt /Ridgecrest gangs camp opposite of where the Viewies got cited a few years back. Hear the Bishop Boys might have to step up their Easter Campout to compete w/ Dave Pruitt's gig!!! Apparently the Bishop Gang stopped @ Red Mtn the weekend before. The Ridgecrest group had a live band w/ stage, portable toilets, several canopies, mess hall trailer, full on BBQ set-up, all the toys and Bobcat tractor to load the logs on the campfire!!! The weather, as Bob said, could not have been better!!! I was home Saturday evening!KJ
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #5 : November 27, 2012, 01:39:31 pm »

Was out in Ridgecrest to finish up a few GP things Friday. Saturday, Gordon and Jackie took me out to Chris' camp opposite Wagon Wheel and then near Red Mtn to the Pruitt /Ridgecrest gangs camp opposite of where the Viewies got cited a few years back. Hear the Bishop Boys might have to step up their Easter Campout to compete w/ Dave Pruitt's gig!!! Apparently the Bishop Gang stopped @ Red Mtn the weekend before. The Ridgecrest group had a live band w/ stage, portable toilets, several canopies, mess hall trailer, full on BBQ set-up, all the toys and Bobcat tractor to load the logs on the campfire!!! The weather, as Bob said, could not have been better!!! I was home Saturday evening!KJ

I saw them
We were on the other side of Trona rd and camped at the edge of the open/limited use area, probably a mile or so from the RC gang.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #6 : November 27, 2012, 02:56:41 pm »

Driving in on Garlock and 395 and again ou Trona Rd almost almost back to 395 there were camps all throughout the desert. I was amazed at the number of people out for Thanksgiving. Gordon was in his plane Thursday and said there were camps everwhere. Saw a bunch LA + B to V riders on Friday. Never found out where the route was going in or around Ridgecrest??? KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #7 : November 27, 2012, 03:45:26 pm »

Saw a bunch LA + B to V riders on Friday. Never found out where the route was going in or around Ridgecrest??? KJ

Same route as '09. up through Last Chance canyon and around Burro Schmidt across El Pasos into Ridgecrest for lunch/gas. Down across toward Cutteback/Husky, then east to Barstow. I have a call into CB to see how it was but guess it was tough, he hasn't called me back ;D ;D or maybe he's still out there waiting for Pete  :o :o
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : November 27, 2012, 05:21:13 pm »

Saw a bunch LA + B to V riders on Friday. Never found out where the route was going in or around Ridgecrest??? KJ

Same route as '09. up through Last Chance canyon and around Burro Schmidt across El Pasos into Ridgecrest for lunch/gas. Down across toward Cutteback/Husky, then east to Barstow. I have a call into CB to see how it was but guess it was tough, he hasn't called me back ;D ;D or maybe he's still out there waiting for Pete  :o :o

Yep, we saw a bunch of the guys, No CB or PM in the pack.
We did run across a few around 3PM still in the El Paso's and quite a distance from the 395, they were going to be in the dark getting to RC   ???

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : November 28, 2012, 09:55:54 am »

Yep, we saw a bunch of the guys, No CB or PM in the pack.
We did run across a few around 3PM still in the El Paso's and quite a distance from the 395, they were going to be in the dark getting to RC   ???

No wonder sweep didn't get to Barstow until 4:00 A.M.!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: