Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:16:53 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC Dual Euros
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: HBMC Dual Euros  ( 2230 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #15 : March 12, 2013, 12:16:05 pm »

Who raced and how did it go ??

Racers were: Sandy, Gumby, Keith and Nils(guest) for both days.  Travis and myself for Sunday.

I believe Sandy and Gumby both got 2nd on Saturday, Gumby 1st on Sunday.  Nils overall d Saturday and took 2nd on Sunday.  Travis got 2nd and I think I got a 1st.

I believe these are fairly close to being accurate.  I went back to check after the race and they were having technical difficulties with moto tally...go figure.

The course I raced on Sunday flowed really well and was fast.  

The critters made an appearance Saturday night and had good responses.  At one point they had a following.

Don't forget Kaelan (The up and coming Sandy Jr) participated in the Lil Kids event. Appeared he was running 3rd by the end of things!!!
Woo Hoo _.._  He was so fast, Jason didn't get any pics of him ???
ps The D37 desert message board has a GREAT pic of him in the HBMC and Blais Kids Event topic!!!
« : March 12, 2013, 03:05:53 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #16 : March 12, 2013, 07:43:46 pm »

The Pic   _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #17 : March 13, 2013, 07:06:36 am »

Thanks Bob for addressing my handicap w/ computer skills. Maybe I'll get there when if retirement ever comes! KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #18 : March 13, 2013, 07:57:23 am »

Very cool photo, thanks for posting. Too bad his thumbs up is covering the logo! That pic. comes from Tyson Leeper, he's really getting into the movie making thing. DMC member that guest pitted with us once looking at clubs. Super nice guy and DMC is lucky to get him, I blew it with his guest ride in hindsight.

Anyway he will do us good with pictures along the way I think.

Oh yea, he's a Burbankian!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #19 : March 13, 2013, 10:29:41 am »

Thanks Bob for addressing my handicap w/ computer skills. Maybe I'll get there when if retirement ever comes! KJ

I may have figured out how to post a pic, but there is plenty of things I have not mastered yet   :-[   :-[   :-[

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: