Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:10:52 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dirt Diggers aka "The Viewfinders MC Gathering" Food and Info
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Dirt Diggers aka "The Viewfinders MC Gathering" Food and Info  ( 7624 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #15 : March 08, 2013, 01:20:42 pm »

Great thanks Keith, I was going to call Gordon and let them know also. Yes I think Pruitt should be invited too so glad Brian is doing that.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #16 : March 08, 2013, 01:52:17 pm »

Invited and got a "YES" on attending from Gordon and Jackie! I'll be there which makes 3 more. I'll forward a food item from them when I hear something.I'll leave it up to our VP to contact Dave Pruitt if he feels an invite is appropriate or give me the 'Go Ahead' and I'll call him! KJ i

I should bring a cheese and cracker plate and leave it outside overnight for Princess Tara  ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Tom McDonald
Viewfinder

: 27

« #17 : March 08, 2013, 02:46:32 pm »

The NorCal chapter of the Viewfinders will be attending.
Chris and myself for sure and possibly Justine and Mark (grandkids).
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #18 : March 08, 2013, 03:24:07 pm »

Invited and got a "YES" on attending from Gordon and Jackie! I'll be there which makes 3 more. I'll forward a food item from them when I hear something.I'll leave it up to our VP to contact Dave Pruitt if he feels an invite is appropriate or give me the 'Go Ahead' and I'll call him! KJ i

I should bring a cheese and cracker plate and leave it outside overnight for Princess Tara  ??
She would LOVE that! She has simple needs and trash bag 'suprise' is more than sufficient. She'll have one of these waiting for you :-* :-* :-*
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #19 : March 08, 2013, 07:04:53 pm »

I wanted to make a potato casserole (last one I made no one got to have).  Would that be ok if Norm is doing baked potatoes or should I do something else?

We also have a new game called CanJam.  It involves a Frisbee and 2 cans.  Do you want us to bring it just in case someone wants to try it?
We will also bring our Liars Dice.

Charlie & Darlene

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Administrator

« #20 : March 08, 2013, 07:08:13 pm »

I would say yes to both Charlie, nothing wrong with options!  ;)

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #21 : March 08, 2013, 08:05:35 pm »

Ok Chris.  Potatoe casserole and Can Jam it is.
Tom McD so glad to hear Mark & Justine may come with you & Chris.  Will they help in the pits with you guys?  We can use all the help we can get with a turn out like this.   This is going to be great.  And yes I am feeling better so we hope it stays that way.

See ya in the Dez
Darlene and Charlie    :)

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #22 : March 10, 2013, 09:49:00 am »

We will bring a Vege tray and some other items for appetizers.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #23 : March 10, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »

Papa Cates stopped by camp yesterday and says the Thorntons better be there w/ margaritas!!! _.._ _.._ _.._ He said he'd help Kandy kill a pitcher Pot
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #24 : March 11, 2013, 09:35:33 am »

Papa Cates stopped by camp yesterday and says the Thorntons better be there w/ margaritas!!! _.._ _.._ _.._ He said he'd help Kandy kill a pitcher Pot

I can never say No to Papa C! Not sure I can survive another "Check 5"... but I'm willing to give it a go  :o  Looks like I need more tequilla!

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #25 : March 11, 2013, 10:53:40 am »

Looks like I need more tequilla!

MAS TEQUILA!
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #26 : March 12, 2013, 06:19:53 am »

Jones, your "memory" is gettin' bad son. I believe I stated that I would personally contact the head Thorton Lady to verify that they were gunna make it out. But I wont have to now after reading some threads on this MB.
I'm amazed & very happy that so many Viewies are going to attend our upcoming race. Ive been working with blm since last May concerning this race. What a PITA!
Anyway, Diggers are looking forward to having you all participate!
                                             Thanks Viewies!
                                              Paul, Papa, Petey, Petey Sweety, Cates

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #27 : March 12, 2013, 07:40:11 am »

Jones, your "memory" is gettin' bad son. I believe I stated that I would personally contact the head Thorton Lady to verify that they were gunna make it out. But I wont have to now after reading some threads on this MB.
I'm amazed & very happy that so many Viewies are going to attend our upcoming race. Ive been working with blm since last May concerning this race. What a PITA!
Anyway, Diggers are looking forward to having you all participate!
                                             Thanks Viewies!
                                              Paul, Papa, Petey, Petey Sweety, Cates

Memory ! :-@  What are you talking about?  ??? The only time I saw you was Sunday when you were running 3rd @ the bomb!!! _.._ _.._ _.._ Oh, bye the way, I think Kandy is bring some Tekillya to your Digger Event weekend after next :o :o :o Better start the aspirin NOW!!! ;D
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #28 : March 16, 2013, 09:10:26 am »

Dusty will be bringing the temporary tattoo stuff out for the kids

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Administrator

« #29 : March 16, 2013, 01:58:27 pm »

Tell her thanks! Who is bringing out the real tattoo stuff so we can brand our new members?  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: