Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:38 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  LA B To V
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: LA B To V  ( 593 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : December 01, 2013, 12:56:33 pm »

Well myself and Pete finised another LA B toV yesterday. 400 plus miles with no bike problems just a broken GPS mount, we got split up on day two from Calico to Baker regrouped in baker, finsihed all the hard ways and was in Vegas by 3:15 or so. Day one just easy riding with cool stuff by barstow. Day two the big challange of the day was a ice climb to the top of Red Rock Cyn. When we got to the bottom riders were saying no way too much ice but me and Pete looked at each other and we had to see for ourselfs.  It took team work to get up the 3/4 of a mile ice rocks and road. Most riders continued to turned around as we worked our way up but a few of us made it up and over. In fact they shut the Cyn down and stop letting riders go up. 90% of the ride was dust free with water in the washes going into afton Cyn with two nice creak crossings in Afton Cyn. All in all it was a outstanding ride.

CB  
« : December 02, 2013, 07:27:57 am Charlie & Darlene Barney - GP Rep »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : December 02, 2013, 07:11:11 am »

sounds like fun weather sure was nice in Red Mtn. so I'm sure it was the same for you guys.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: