Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:19:02 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: HBMC  ( 608 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : March 10, 2014, 08:35:43 am »

HBMC put on a great race this weekend.  The weather was desert perfect, and the course were fun with a good mix of technical and open.  I personally was hoping for a little less dust after the storm, but no such luck  >:(  Club roll call was myself, Robert, Gumby, Travis Livingston, Terry Hollister (Sat. only) and Steve Davis + a friend.

Travis was 1st o/a on Sat. with Robert 3 o/a 1st ammie, and Sunday Travis 1st in class, 2nd o/a behind Paul Krause sandbagging the Vet class.  Put Paul didn't pull him by much.  Robert was 4th o/a 1st ammie after loop 1 but dnfed due to a radiator leak from contact with another rider.  Steve Davis was 2nd o/a and in class Saturday and I think 1st o/a on Sunday.  I managed to have fun and finish both day with embarrassing myself which I choose to count as win  _.._  I'll have to check results for the others but I know Gumby loves his new 250xc.
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : March 10, 2014, 06:40:03 pm »

Thanks for the race report Dave! Things are starting out a little slow for members racing but hopefully things will pickup.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
: [1]  
« previous next »
: